monkey man

***alberts pov***

I woke up to someone smudging my face. I slowly blinked my eyes open and saw a monkey man with a rag in his hand scrubbing stuff off my face.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?"

The monkey man looked back at me. His eyes glinted with fear. "M-my names uhm J-jandel"

  The monkey man well "Jandel" offered me his hand. I took his hand looking at him making sure he wouldnt do anything.

"Im albert"

"Hello mr.albert!"

"Just albert.....where am i?"

"Well im not sure. I just woke up and saw you. I thought you were dead!"

"Well thankfully im not" I stood up.

My little penguin tail wagged. I looked at jandel he seemed to be wearing a suit and was a monkey.

    "How did you get like that?"

"Oh? An experiment i guess im not sure"

  "Oh" i looked around our surroundeds and in the distance there seem to be people walking aimlessly around.
    "Theres people!"

Looking at Jandel he seemed uncomfortable,"Are ye okaaaay?"

   "Oh yes"

"Are yeee sure?"

"Yes can we go that way tho? I think i saw someone else"

I seen the look in his eyes. Whats he protecting me from?

We walked by some couches and some lamps and more couchs and some beds. When i saw the most handsomest strong buff man ever.

    "Wow! Look at him"

    "I know right!" I shook his arm

The man woke up his head shaped weirdly and he was wearing weird clothes maybe hes an alien.

   "Um hi?"