Chapter 1 3 years later

Sebastian was polishing the silver till they shine like a mirror,while Tearona was training in Reaper school.She decided to be both a reaper and a demon for the good of the world she claimed.Me and Sebastian were happy for her,like always."Phoenix,you have a letter from the United States."Stated Ciel.I take the letter from his hands.I open it and read the writing.
Dear Phoenix,
We have heard about you helping New England and London and we were asking if you could come to the White House,for a city in are country is in need of your help.
Sincerely
Barack Obama
I hand the letter to Sebastian.He narrows his eyes at the letter."I guess you have no choice."he replies.I nod.I take a heavy sigh.Sebastian puts his hands on my shoulders."I will help you get packed."He states."An I will get everyone here to wish you goodbye."Stated Ciel.Sebastian and I walk to my room and pack my black clothing.Shirts and pants."What on Earth could be causing all this trouble?"Asked Sebastian."I don't know but whatever it is I hope I can complete it quick so I can come back."I reply."Phoenix,promise me one thing,you will come back,alive."He said.I look in his eyes."I will and that's I promise I intend to keep."I reply.He gives a small smile.
Everyone was standing by the doorway in the ballroom."Come back soon Phoenix."Stated Prince Soma."I will and that's a promise."I reply.I look at Tearona and Claude."You take care of each other,and Ciel."I state to them.They nod.Grell,William,and Undertaker were standing next to Sebastian."Goodbye Phoenix."Stated Grell.Who hugged me.I hug him back."Don't forget us."Stated Undertaker."I will watch over Tearona,with my life."Said William.I nod once to his reply.I was about to walk out the door till Sebastian stops me."Wait,take this."He said.He handed me a necklace with a locket charm on the chain.Black chain,Black charm and for the cover was Sebastian's symbol."Open it,"He said.I did and everyone was inside."So you remember us."Said Grell.Everyone was in the locket even Claude(Everyone in the Phoenix rises series,except Lord Darkness,Arbertest, and Amber).An Ryan was on the back if he cover.My eyes get misty."Thank you,all of you."I state.Sebastian washes a tear away with is thumb.I walk away shortly after,with a mission that I couldn't refuse.