Chapter 2 The White House

I walk behind a women who was leading me to the presidents quarters.She knocks on the door."Come in."Said a voice."Mr.President your visitor is here to see you."She said."Oh send her in."I walk in and the door was shut behind me."Hello Phoenix."Said the President asking me to sit."What do you need help with?"I ask simply."One of our city's is having a villain issue that needs to be resolved."He said.I give him a death stare."Thats why you dragged me out here,to handle a few crocks and robbers.Unbelievable."I state in a yell.My fists on his desk which held me up."Not robbers,super villains,like Doctor Light and Mumbo."He said."Your lucky I am trying to hold back my demon side right now."I state in my head."Do we have a deal?"He asks.His hand was extended out,he was expecting a hand shake."Fine."I state walking away.I had a little hatred for what he has done.He shut down the organization my mom worked for,causing us to move to New York.
I walk out if the White House in frustration.As soon as I am out of view I smash my fist into a tree,making it fall to the ground with a thud."If a tree falls and no ones around,does it make a sound?"I state with a smirk.It was along walk from here to Jump city.I put on my cloak and walk.