Day 1

Sebastian walks into the young masters room quietly. With that he opens the blinds making a terrible swishing noise and a loud screech. This makes the Young Master, Ciel, wince knowing Sebastian at any moment is going to call out his name. "Young Master, it's time to wake up." And he did just that.

Ciel groans "Ungh..I don't wanna.." almost whiney. Sebastian chuckles "Heh, how noble." "Shut up.." Ciel groans once more until he finally sits up and waits for Sebastian to dress him. Ciel stares down at his morning tea with a somber look on his face. Sebastian quickly notices but neglects to ask Ciel about it. For it's not his business, plus he doubts Ciel would open up about it.

Ciel had a nightmare last night. He was still feeling the effects of it. He was shaking, and felt worried. To be completely honest, he wasn't sure if it was a dream or not. He was.. scared. Ciel took a sip of Tea and asked "What's my schedule for the day?" Sebastian was walking back from the wardrobe holding a neat pile of clothing. "This morning you have to go to a Social gathering for the company. Then after lunch Elizabeth wanted to go shopping with you. Around 4:00 pm you have documents to read and sign. At 7:00 you have a dinner set with Elizabeth and the Midford household. At their manor of course."

Ciel felt nervous and irritated at how many social activities he had today, and signing documents is never fun. With a trembling hand he set his tea down. Finally Sebastian spoke up about it. "My lord, are you feeling unwell?" He knew Ciel had a nightmare, he could hear him yelling last night. "No, I'm feeling fine." He said in a slightly shakey voice. Ciel felt embarrassed at how his voice came out. He was hoping it'd be more.. convincing. He wasn't fine, not at all. He felt helpless and vulnerable, but he could never tell Sebastian that!

Sebastian refused to pry more as he saw how it bothered the Young Master. "Of course, sorry for meddling." Looking at Ciel with a concerned look. "Don't look at me like that." Ciel glared back. Sebastian just smiled and began to dress Ciel.

Sebastian had already left the young master's bed room and was down the hall when he heard a clash. Followed by an annoyed yell "Bloody hell!" Sebastian turned around and entered the room to see a shaking Earl standing over a broken tea cup. "Young Master are you alright?" "Quite." Answered the frightened master. Ciel was staring at a certain part of the room, just.. staring. This made Sebastian confused, was he seeing something he couldn't? Like how they say dogs can see ghosts?

"Sebastian?.." quietly whispered Ciel, wide eyed. "Yes, Young Master?" There was a pause before Ciel turned around and said "Nevermind, it was nothing." Still shaking, he was now sweating. "Alright. Anyhow breakfast should be ready now, shall we go?." Ciel still looked disturbed but was trying to hold a strong look on his face. "Yes, let's."

Now sitting down at the table, his breakfast in front of him. Only made him want to puke. He began picking on certain parts of the meal unable to down any food. He made eye contact with Sebastian, who was staring a little too hard at the little lord. Uncomfortable with this the Earl says "What do you what demon? Go do something useful, I'm done." He steps up from the table. "Young Master if you don't get the proper supplements you won't be able to function at the social events today."

Ciel even more irritated than he had feeling already, ignores his concerned butler and goes to his study. Not that he'll be there for long, he leaves for a social gathering in 10 minutes. He sits in his study thinking about what he had seen in his nightmare last night. How terrible it made him feel, the lights. The blood. He could feel the pain, how much it hurt to be hit like that. He was glad Sebastian came when he did. It made Ciel feel better knowing he could get back at those people. For humiliating him..him and his brother.

Ciel felt sad again, then realized 10 minutes had already passed and Sebastian was standing in front of him. Shocked by how he didn't notice him til now he jumps back and yells "Ah! What the fuck Sebastian?!" Sebastian had a look of confusion on his face and he was staring hard at Ciel's facial expression. He blinked and smirked. "Young Master, the carriage is outside waiting. It's time for the gathering." He says eagerly. The Young Master sighs and stands from where he sat. Glaring at Sebastian shooting daggers at him, he makes his way to the carriage.