3 | First Day

Monday

You let out a breath as apprehension flushed through you, trying to convince yourself there was nothing to be worried about.

It was just another first day in another school. No big deal.

This was it.

This is where I'll spend like 400 of my days for the next two years.

This is where it all begi-

You walked smack bang into someone while muttering to yourself and looking at the map on your phone.

You dropped your phone from the impact, your face filled with horror.

You quickly picked it up to check for damage, sighing when it appeared unscathed.

You looked up at the guy you'd walked into who glanced at you with disdain.

You flushed in slight embarrassment and quickly looked around to thankfully find nobody around to witness that.

Well except the guy you walked into.

You scrutinised him, he had narrow eyes, with dark brown hair that fell into split bangs.

His face gave off the impression that he was uninterested, though maybe that was just how he always looked.

You noticed he was fairly tall, even though he slouched a little.

"Can you not walk into me?" He rhetorically asked, turning to walk off.

"Um sorry." You muttered to the guy, unsure if he heard since he didn't say anything, just left.

You looked at the directions once more, certain you'd finally figured out where to go.

Heading towards your first class you, without out trying to, were following the guy you had just met.

He had his hands shoved into the pockets of his pants and walked at an agonisingly slow pace.

It was pissing you off.

You had to purposely slow down to stay behind him at a reasonable distance.

The other option was to just walk past him but that would be awkward, besides you would rather not have him staring at your back instead.

Luckily you wouldn't have to worry about the slow pace anymore, because if your directions were correct you were almost at your classroom.

And just as you thought that, you saw the guy stop and open the door, walking into a classroom.

Your classroom.

You stopped in front of the door, double checking it was the right place, and unfortunately it was.

You entered, quickly apologising to the teacher for being late and explaining you were new.

You quickly glanced over the class to decide where to sit but to your dismay the only chair available was next to that guy.

You walked over quickly to get out of the curious eyes of the other students and took the seat.

He didn't say anything. He didn't even look in your direction, not once.

The whole time he looked extremely bored and you swear he nearly fell asleep.

🍙

Walking in you noticed the gym at this school was also massive. You immediately noticed a group of guys throwing about volleyballs and headed towards them.

You realised you had no idea who was who and didn't know what to say to grab their attention.

You just stood there awkwardly.

But you didn't have to do anything as suddenly the guy who'd somehow plagued your whole morning was right beside you.

"I found y/n" he drawled amusedly, his fox-like eyes gleaming, as he pointed at you for everyone to see.

kill me.

A guy with blonde hair approached, smiling. "Aw I was wondering who that was looking so out of place" he cooed.

"Are you Atsumu?" You sighed raising a brow in faint disgust.

"She already knows who I am." He said smugly, turning his head back to a grey haired version of himself, with a smirk.

"Only because you radiate ick." You explained sympathetically to him, to which he glared.

"I'm kita." A guy with white hair and black frosted tips called out, giving a formal wave while he mopped the floor, which you found unusual as it was a school break.

"Aran" A guy with darker skin smiled lightly, you smiled back, happy someone seemed normal here.

Your eyes wandered back over to the grey haired boy who sat on the bench observing you.

When your eyes met he nodded his head slightly in acknowledgement, but he didn't introduce himself, or even speak.

Somehow he instantly appeared more attractive than his twin.

Maybe it was because he seemed more laid back than his twin, who has made a more annoying impression on you.

"Suna." The guy you had encountered already, stated his name.

You smiled, "hi everyone! I'm l/n y/n, you can call me y/n."