20 | Reunion

Kenma's worshippers
3:30pm

GUESS WHAT

Bokuto
WHAT

GUESS

Kuroo
Your prego

i hope not 😭😭

Kenma
you hope? that's implying it's
possible.

dont read into it that much 🌝

Akaashi
We don't have much time to talk
as we are about to partake in a
training camp.

i know

just wanted to share that im in
tokyo!!

Bokuto
WHAT

Bokuto
WHY

Bokuto
HOW

Bokuto
WHEN

Bokuto
WHERE

Kuroo
tokyo bokubro

Bokuto
WHO

Kuroo
y/n 🤸

Bokuto
WHAAAAAAAT

Akaashi
Did you come with Inarizaki?

yess now look behind you 😏

Bokuto
NO!

Bokuto
OK IM LOOKING

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

Heads turned as the Inarizaki volleyball team entered the spacious gym.

You immediately saw Bokuto and Akaashi, waving at them with a big grin.

You noticed that there was another team here you didn't recognise and Nekoma was arriving just now as well.

"Y/NNNN" Bokuto cried in joy, engulfing you into a hug.

"Awww I missed you Bo and you too Kaashi! You called out to Akaashi who smiled at you.

He probably wouldn't want a hug you figured, Akaashi wasn't much of an affectionate guy which you respected.

"You can let me go now" you laughed patting Bokuto's back.

"Oh right, sorry" He said sheepishly, relinquishing his grasp on you.

"You're looking at the new manager of the Inarizaki boys volleyball team." You twirled jokingly throwing in some jazz hands.

"Are we now?" Kuroo inquired raising his eyebrows.

"Yep-" You paused realising who had said that.

Kuroo with Kenma trailing along had joined you.

"Why are you moving like that. It's embarrassing." Kenma commented on your twirl.

"It was just for fun, it's not like anyones looking anyway. sheesh." You laughed at Kenma who didn't look like he wanted to be here.

Kuroo wrapped an arm around Kenma's shoulders shaking him, "come on Kenma liven up, be excited for this training camp!"

"Yeah this will be heaps of fun Kenma!" Bokuto joined in, nodding vigorously to Kuroo's words.

Kenma mumbled incoherent words an annoyed expression on his face.

"Who's that other team?" You asked Akaashi.

"That's Itachiyama they're pretty good." Akaashi observed solemnly.

"Yeah their best player is Sakusa." Kenma added smirking at you.

Sakusa?

That name sounded horribly familiar.

Oh no you thought in terror.

"BHHJAHAHHSHAHJA" Kuroo broke out into a manic laughter at your facial expression.

"The fuck. Your— that laugh." You wheezed, laughing yourself.

"Oh that's the guy who completely obliterated you on the chat!" Bokuto exclaimed, happy with himself for working it out.

Kuroo erupted into another laughing fit, holding his stomach.

"shut up— I know who he is Bo." You grumbled, not wanting to be reminded.

"But like which one is he just so I know, you know like just in case?" You whispered urgently, staring intensely at the team wondering which one wrote a goddamn essay that nearly made you cry.

"The one with the mask." Akaashi said looking sympathetic for you.

"Huh who-"

Dear god no.

Sakusa looked very menacing, he was scowling at nothing in particular and stood far away from everyone else like he might catch a disease.

"He doesn't know who I am right." You asked cautiously.

"Probably not" Kuroo said to your relief.

"Ok well do me a favour and never mention my name in front of him. Just to be safe you know." You were dead serious.

It's hard enough when someone bullies you online but you imagined he wouldn't be afraid to say nasty things to your face as well.

You were just too much of a sensitive person.

Suddenly someone grabbed your shoulders re directing you, pushing you to walk away.

"Sorry guys we're gonna need this idiot since she's our manager and everything." Suna said to your four friends.

"I'm not an idiot" you huffed letting yourself be pushed.

Suna ignored you. In fact everyone did.

"Oh alright, tell her I said bye!" Bokuto called.

"I'm right here bitch."

"We'll miss that idiot" Kuroo said, to which Akaashi nodded in agreement.

"In not an idiot" you repeated grumbling.

Kenma said something snarky you were sure, but you missed it as you were pushed further away.

Why do I even bother sometimes you wondered.