45 | Get in Loser

Thursday

You idly scrolled through your phone, peeking every once in a while at Osamu and Suna who were skateboarding.

"What you doing?" Atsumu asked sitting beside you along the edge of the skateboard rink, peering over your shoulder.

You shut off your screen before Atsumu's intrusive eyes could see anything, and in a teasing voice said "I'm not telling you."

Atsumu rolled his eyes at you. "Fine don't tell me."

"You know not everything is your business." Aran stated with a candid laugh. Atsumu grumbled something under his breath.

You hummed in agreement with Aran while watching as Suna and Osamu skated around.

"Wanna try?" Atsumu offered, upon catching your line of sight. He held up his skateboard to you.

You immediately shook your head at the idea, "Yeah, no. I don't wanna embarrass myself."

You only had some experience skateboarding and you cringed at the thought of messing up and embarrassing yourself.

"Come on y/n, live a little!" Atsumu pushed to your annoyance.

Aran added in with a shrug "Why not? Just have some fun."

Wow, Aran too? You sighed.

"Guys. This is the epitome of peer pressure." You solicited, taking your time to look both of them in the eye. Neither said anything, just raised their eyebrows at you.

"For god's sake..." you grumbled, "I'm gonna need some of that." You gestured to the beer bottle Aran had.

He leant it to you with no argument. You took a big swig, letting the unpleasant taste burn your mouth and then handed it back.

Taking the skateboard off of Atsumu's hands you put it down to test it out, slowly skating around the park to get a feel for it. You definitely felt a bit wobbly.

Suna must've spotted you because you heard him call out "y/n get down here!" You looked over and saw both him and Osamu skating in the bowl.

You joined them, skating down the dip, feeling tense on the board. Your feet unstable.

"You look a bit unsteady there." Osamu observed amusedly, as he skated right past you going up to the other side.

You let out a quiet huff ignoring him, and focusing on your own skateboarding.

"Y/n are you sure you can skate?" Suna snidely commented.

"I'm trying my best ok?" You muttered, going at a pace 5x slower than them.

Osamu came back around, placing a foot on the ground, kicking the board upwards, coming to a halt beside you.

"It's about balance, look at the way I position my feet and legs." He tried to help, demonstrating how he skateboarded.

You nodded to what he was saying, watching him skate as if it actually made sense.