Morning Day 1

Ahh the Monster Prom the biggest night of our lives! There were six people you could take, six choices you could make but you had your eyes set on the least popular of them, Liam De Lioncourt. He had caught your eye every once in a while and you already had an invitation to the group through Polly! You had barely talked to him but if you wanted to be his prom date you had to woo him.

"Hayyyy Bestie! " Polly yelled, "You're over in dream land! Did ya see him or did you just take too much? " she said teasing about your crush. "Polly, How can I talk to him? " you ask fear wavering your voice.

"Woo him!" She says clearing absolutely nothing. "Ahh yes but how? " you say the first part sarcastically. "Well if I were you I'd start hanging with him... NOW IS A GOOD CHANCE! " She started pushing you to the library, "you'll find him here! I'm sure of it! " "Okay... " you say scared of her words. You couldn't deny it, of course you wanted her words to be true but at the same time what would you do?

You got kind of bored so you started mining on the computers you got $2! In the distance you see the figure you so desperately wanted to avoid, Liam. He was frustrated but your legs didn't know that. You walked to Liam and stood next to him, "Wh-" before you could ask you were cut off, "Why must mainstream media curse me? " he said aloud unaware of your existence.

*QUICK THIS IS YOUR CHANCE*

You thought about what you should say, "It always does, swooping up my favorite bands and sometimes books... " He was startled by your sudden appearance but agreed, "The curse of Mainstream media takes my favorite bands.... If only I could find a band that would stay mainstream" he pondered. "Uhh... " you said to catch his attention, "You could check out mine? They were once mainstream but nobody knows them now! " you quickly added that last part, "I have a few records of theirs... Maybe I could show them to you" "I had... Entertained the idea of revisiting previous works of art but had never tried it... Assuming you don't carry precious fragile records around I suppose I could find time in my day. " he said. "Then it's settled! " you said bouncing happily to set up your record player and records!