Afternoon day 2

After that awful day you napped because you were still quite upset. You wake up abruptly to a knock so you open it and Liam is there, he's dressed the same as he always is, however, his shirt is rather messed up? "Hey Liam! " you say, he walks in and closes the door, then he messed with his shirt, it looks like that's how his shirt is messed up. He locked the door and grabbed you hand pulling you to your record player, you sat on your bed and he set e records on the table. He instead grabbed the romance record from yesterday off the wall and played it, he joined you on your bed and messed with his shirt again, unbuttoning the top button of his shirt and buttoning it again over again. He seemed anxious so you grabbed his hand, "Are you okay?" You ask concerned. He pulls away like he was annoyed but then he looked at you, he sighed. Liam grabbed your face and pulled you into a kiss, you squeaked into his lips and then leaned into him. You grabbed his wrists and pulled him closer hovering over him, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled your bodies so they were touching. You separated and breathed heavily, you both blushed while looking at each other. You backed up and covered your face, "I- You- We! " you squealed and he got up walked close to you, you uncovered your face and looked at him, "I've been noticing you staring at me, and blushing at me. " he says grabbing your wrist, "so cliche" you look at his face, it's the same confusing expression. You sigh and go to change the record but he stops you, "nope, romance music is mainstream but... I suppose this would work. " You blush, "F-For what? " "You think I was messing with my shirt for nothing? No, I was anxious. " You breath heavily, "W-What's that mean? " he sighs and lifts your head up, "It means I need to calm down. " he pulls you into a kiss and it calms you both down. You grab his collar and pull him further into you deepening the kiss. Liam breaks away and turns off his phone, "Hmmm?" You question, "Monstergram can wait. " you look at him and kiss his cheek, he moves his phone and kisses you pulling you closer to him and deepening the kiss. You push him further into your bed, making out with him. Suddenly the door opens, you two separate and stare at the two who just walked in, "Oh there you two areee! ~" Polly gets excited to see you both, so much so that she doesn't realize you both are on each other. "Oh my! " Miranda closes the door and realizes you both, you rolled your eyes and untied his bowtie, pulling him back into a kiss. Polly finally notices and giggles, "So you don't care for cliches now huh? " Liam sighs and looks over at the two, "I've always turned away from cliches 180 but embracing cliches is like making a 360, it's disruptive. " he explains, annoyed that they keep stopping you. You kiss his neck and smile at him innocently as if you hadn't done anything but he wasn't going to let that slide, he pulled you back into the kiss and gently gripped your hair. Polly giggled mischievously and spoke up, "Hey Liam, we will leave you two alone if you come here so I can tell you something! " Miranda added, "Yes! We have something of great importance to discuss! " Liam gently pushed you off of him and kissed you good bye, all three then stepped out of the room leaving you alone.

~Liam's POV~
I walked out with Polly and Miranda, we stopped and shut the door, Polly then clarified, "We aren't going to tell you what Miranda wants to say until you two are done with... " she twirls her finger at the door, "That, actually! I was going to say that... " she pauses and leans in closer to whisper, "She likes it rough and she likes it when you grab her waist! " she clarifies by pointing at her own waist, "Not hips, waist! " she smiled and pushed me back in, "Oh! LOCK IT THIS TIME! " I locked the door and returned to the bed.

~Normal POV~
You claimed on top of him again and smiled but your smile quickly faded to an expression of embarrassment when he gently rubbed your waist with his thumbs, "hmm? It works? " he questioned skeptically. Liam kissed the base of your neck and gently nibbled you squeaked and he lifted up, he pulled your face close to his and kissed you. Liam gently rubbed eventually escalating to harder rubbing causing you to squirm, he stopped and confirmed you were okay before continuing. Suddenly you both were stopped by a knock, "Uhhh hey kiddos? " you jolted up and he answered the door while you took off the record. "I... Hmmm..." He looked conflicted as if he wanted to ask but also didn't, "So uhh is Y/n here? " you rushed to the door, "OF COURSE I'M HERE! " You blurted our, "I uhh in my own dorm room! " you looked over at Liam and he was in such a rush he buttoned his shirt wrong so you decided to help him by unbuttoning the wrong button and you buttoned it correctly, you chuckled nervously, "sorry! It was going to bug me! " the teacher studied our red faces, messed up clothes, and hair. "Is tomorrow a better time for you? " you looked at Liam and he was on his phone so you said, "No, no. Now's fine! "