Morning Day 2

you woke up excited from your past experience with your crush, I mean you talked to him showed him records and today you were gonna gift him copies of the records he loved! You just needed to find him... The library is where you went before surely it wouldn't fail you now!

You went to the library and read a good book, you gained +1Fun and +2 Smarts! Across the room you saw Liam where he was before this time furiously scrolling on his phone.

You walk up to Liam, "Heyy, everything okay?" you ask him. "Yes." He says bluntly. You grab the records and hold them out to him, "Huh?" he says startled staring at the records, "They're copies of the records we listened to last night, I got them from a trade of 2 records I hate so don't feel obligated to keep them." He took the records flipping through them. "Ahh...well, Thank you." "Oh, and if you wanted to..." you said grabbing the third record, "I have a new record I think you'd like!" You held it out for him to look at. He inspected the record it looked similar to the other records he liked, "alright." "Yay! So it's a date!" you said without thinking, you blushed and so did he, "Dates are mainstream." "I-I ment like a set time for two people to meet notadatedateyouwouldntlikemeevenifitwasarealdateimeanicouldntgetadatewithyouyourereallyawesomeandamazing... Sorry." You said defeated by your own words. "It's fine and, thank you." he said continuing to scroll through his phone. You managed to get a peek of what he was doing and you saw your name in the search bar. Polly must've told him.