three ; the victim.

BAE GAEUN HAD NEVER MURDERED ANYONE in all her years of living. and she would never do something brutal. ever.

but, this strange (and very good looking) young man was out here by her doorstep spouting nonsense.

"what?"

"you killed me. me, park jihoon. in chapter fifty seven of daytime romance," he said, "i got hit by a truck while saving a kid and died!"

gaeun took a step back and pondered.

there are five possible answers to why this was happening to her:

a.) this guy is drunk.

b.) this guy could possibly be using a tactic to put her off guard and when she does, he'll barge into her apartment to rob her.

c.) this guy needs some serious help.

d.) this guy is an avid fan of her comic that made him cosplay and act like this. 

and e.) he was actually THE park jihoon from her comic.

option e was too far fetched and unrealistic as she immediately threw it out of the window.

"is this a sick cosplay prank? how did you get my address? i could sue you for stalking."

"i got it from your editor," he shrugged, "he seemed elated to meet me."

"and i am not a cosplayer, can't you even recognize your own work?"

"don't bullshit me," gaeun snapped. she was already pissed that this guy was spilling nonsense, but the fact that her editor openly gave out her address to just anyone—she was pissed. "my works are strictly two dimensional. there is no reason for drawings to come alive." 

he shrugged again. that shrug was starting to annoy her. the gap between the doors was small, and he didn't force his way in. instead, he stood in front of the door with his arms crossed on his chest. he too was annoyed. 

"i don't have answers to your questions, nor do i plan on finding answers to them," he quarreled, "all i know, is that it's your fault why i died."

"you're clearly alive! you're in front of me!"

"i said, i died in my world! in the alternate universe of your imagination! because you killed me off!"

"oh, god."

gaeun heaved a long, tired sigh.

this dude was clearly not in the right state of mind.

"i'm sorry to hear that you died in my world. but, i could really call the police on you right now if you continue to act like this, sir." she tried to sound polite but the hint of impatience in her voice was evident.

"you probably don't have an ID, right? since you claim to be from a fictional world." she mockingly commented.

the boy stood quiet for a while, only the shuffling on his side being the noise that filled the blanks. "here, proof. the numbers must be familiar for you," he said, handing her a card through their small space. she accepted the card and took one glance at it.

her eyes widened.

ID 123456789

PARK JIHOON

03 / 13 / 00

his picture had the same exact grin she drew on his profile in one special chapter where she introduced the information about her characters. she vividly remembers drawing IDs for them.

and how she gave all of them the same fake ID number of 123456789 because she could not be bothered to think of random numbers.

that would be the case within fiction, within 'daytime romance'.

but, to have an ID number sequence like that, it'd be impossible.

he saw her flipping his card in the light to check if it was truly genuine by its reflectiveness. "that's a real card. for your information."

gaeun does not answer. this was not a fake card as far as she was concerned. it'd be hard to fake something that had high quality resolution and a reflective seal. this was obviously not forged.

she did not say anything. the man, jihoon, was anticipating her answer.

he spoke in her stead. "since you killed me, you'll have to pay. i'm seeking vengeance for this unfair treatment."

"and i'm expecting a lot for the compensation for my death, miss author."