CHAPTER 1

˚˚. HADES

"Fuck," I whispered when I felt a painful pang on my head when I woke up.

Fuck it. I shouldn't have challenged Dior when we stopped by the road! Because of our high alcohol tolerance, we were not patient enough to wait until we get to Crowbones to drink.

I wanted to compete with her — the one who drinks the most wins then the loser will have to pay for all of their drinks.

Damn, did I just lose?

My hangover was so intense that I just wanted to sleep. I was really irritated, mostly because that fucking Apollo drank my water. I have too many problems. But my biggest problem was I did not remember anything before I passed out.

I did not know if I slept because of being drunk or some other fucking things. Fuck, I don't know now!

I was about to hold my head when I realized that my hands were tied behind my back.

What the fuck? Where the fuck was I?

My eyes darted to my friends who were restrained to chairs too. Our chairs were encircled as I saw my friends who did not look like they were about to wake up any moment.

How did we end up here?

The room was pitch black but it has an old money design and is archaic. It also boasts a beautiful combination of black, red, and gold in its decorations and furniture. Our clothes did not change a bit — but still, where were we?

I don't remember anything from last night except that we passed by a dark road on our way to Crowbones and back to the store. Dior, Apollo, Zeus, and I even drank while resting. I didn't remember if I got drunk or what.... Fuck! Did I say anything about Chanel?! They'll probably think that I'm still in love with her.

I mean, yes, I still do but, they don't have to know!

My eyes were fixated on the crow on the corner. It was dark but there was something different.

Its head was decapitated.

It sent shivers down my spine when I felt that there was something extremely wrong with this place. Then after, I tried breaking free from my restraints but it was too tight so my wrists got wounded.

ㅤIn these times, I think it would be better if I just hung out with them in P. Noval street to drink. When I'm stressed, I drink. When I'm feeling giddy, I drink. When I'm tied up, damn, does drinking help?

ㅤㅤ

Of course.

I looked at Chanel who was currently sleeping. This was the only time I could take a look at her. When she's awake, I was not allowed anymore. We can't be together anymore. It was like I was going back to the past that I deeply regret.

ㅤㅤ

"Wake up!" I shouted to get help. "Ares! Tiffany! C-chanel! Hermés! Prada! Zeus! Dior! Apollo! Gucci!"