PROLOGUE

˚˚. CROWBONES

"Our meeting time is 10 PM. So, where the fuck are they?"

Dior scratched her hair in annoyance because of her friends who were not yet in their meeting place. The squad decided that they would meet at 10 PM at the store near the notorious haunted house called Crowbones.

The squad loves challenges... And of course, they would not pass up the opportunity to enter the most famous haunted house in Metro Manila.

At this point, the squad should be more afraid of their friend, Dior, who is currently erupting in anger.

"Hades got stuck in traffic," Prada answered while holding her phone. Hades was on the other end of the line.

"Apollo told me that he's with Hades, Gucci, and Tiffany," Hérmes reassured his friends — especially to Chanel and Dior who had their brows furrowed.

"Where did you even find out about Crowbones?" Chanel asked as she crossed her hands. Even though she was used to it, she hated it when Hades was late. She had to get a bottle of water from the side before she got angry.

"It trended noong isang araw," Prada said. "Everyone who dared going there never came out daw."

"What?!" Chanel choked on her water. Ares was quick to give the girl tissue. "You're telling me there's a chance we can't get out too?!"

"Chill..." Dior chuckled while comforting the latter. However, it was quite ironic for her to say that especially since she was really annoyed just earlier. "It's a challenge for us, Chanel!"

"Did you not look at the tweet Ares sent last night?" Zeus asked before sipping a drink from his San Mig Light beer. "Hay, Chanel."

"I slept after Apollo bid goodnight," Chanel answered. Silence then engulfed them. Among all of them, it was only Chanel who was worried. It was not in her plans to enter a haunted house to celebrate the end of the school year.

"We're here!" Apollo greeted while carrying a... Cooler?!

"Why the heck do we have a cooler?!" Chanel was frantic because she could not wrap her head around the reason why her friend had a fucking cooler. The girl scoffed in disbelief as she saw the smiling faces of her friends.

"Did you not see the GC?" Tiffany asked after Ares greeted her with a peck on the cheek. "We promised that we'll drink the beers in Crowbones!"

"Why, Chanel?" Gucci asked. "Are you scared?"

Hades' eyes immediately darted to Chanel, wherein it was evident that the latter was avoiding his. They were really not prepared to face each other after everything that happened.

"Should we just hold this off?" It would take a fool to not notice gaano ang pag-aalala ni Hades kay Chanel. "We can just go to another place. Poblacion! Or Tomas Morato?"

"No," Chanel did not even think twice. "Let's go."

While the squad celebrated, Hades could only sigh. The ten friends then prepared to leave and head to Crowbones.

"You know what..." Apollo started as they all began to walk. "I did not see the GC after I slept so I have no idea what we're going to do today. But you said that Chanel is scared!"

"We're actually going to visit your twin," Dior teased. Just as what they expected, the banters were going to start. "His face is really scary."