CHAPTER 9

˚˚. HERMÉS

I kneeled down when I saw my friend, Chanel, whom I considered a sister, lifeless in front of me. I was so mad... for the first in my life, my mind failed me. Only a demon would do this! I was fuming!

I wanted to be impulsive and kill Crow with my bare hands.

"You're a fucking monster!" Hades' voice cracked as he fell to the ground, in front of the table where Chanel's head is displayed. My heart broke when I watched them. "L-love..."

God, he was so wrecked.

"Fuck!" Hades cried as Prada hugged him. We were all in tears. Hades lost the love of his life. "This is all just a dream... Chanel's alive, right? She's alive!" It was like we lost a mother... And not only that.

We all lost faith in ourselves.

"Why was she killed?!" The very calm Ares looked so different today. His eyes turned a shade darker as he looked at us with cold eyes. In a snap, he was not the father figure we looked up to. "Who the fuck did this?!"

I knew that he took this hard. He probably did not expect death... Well, we all didn't.

"In one of your rooms, I placed a big advantage. The one who found it really put it into good use." My body got cold with what he said. "The one who found it is given the chance to eliminate someone."

"To whoever killed her..." I saw Zeus's hand form into a fist. "Be thankful we don't know who you are."

Fuck.

I was shocked when Hades came charging to Apollo, gripping his collar tightly as he slammed him against the wall. Their eyes were both bloodshot and I knew that they would fight so I had to pull Hades away.

"Fuck you!" Hades screamed at Apollo. The latter was too weak to even fight back. His eyes were bloodshot out of too much crying. "You were with her last night. Why didn't you notice that she was getting killed?!"

Apollo could not do anything but cry. After all, there was no getting out of this. All aspects are pointing to him. Did my best friend really kill Chanel?

"Did you kill her?!" Hades shouted again as he broke free from me and gave Apollo one big blow to the head.

"He's my friend, Hades." Apollo's tears were flowing "So why the fuck would I kill her?!"

"Hades, stop it!" Ares went between them and tended to Hades. Tiffany quickly went to Apollo who was too wrecked to function.

"A-ares... Chanel..." Hades cried so I made my way to hug him. We were all too broken. Ares went near us too and comforted Hades. "M-my love..."

The girls were hugging each other. Most of them were not good with their families so Chanel stood up as the mother to them. And now, they lost a mother. ㅤ

It was as if they were orphans.

"Fuck, just confess already!" Zeus shouted as almost everybody flinched. I saw how my friends avoided his eyes and continued comforting each other. We were heartless to each other at this point.

So, we're going to play this game.

"Crow, have mercy on us..." My jaw dropped when Hades... knelt. The Hades, the strongest among us, is suddenly surrendering to someone.