Sick...

Izuku's POV:
I had a terrible nightmare last night, everyone in class 1A had found out that I had OFA and that I was quirk-less and they had turned their backs on me .Kacchan was laughing participating with my other classmates " you shouldn't have gotten the quirk", " of course the dumb nerd had a borrowed quirk, what a loser, pathetic " everyone started kicking me and beating me up with Mr Aizawa pretending not to notice. I pretended to be unconscious and just lie on the floor for them to be gone.After a while when they did and I was dragging myself back to the dorms, i met all might on the way " Kid uh... i got some news to tell you" "What happened All Might?" I asked.
" i found someone better to inherit OFA and I need to take it back from you"

"W-what??" ......

Bzzz bzzz bzzz bzzz ... 3:59 am I woke up. Was that my phone that was making that noise? I squinted at the bright screen of my phone. 13 missed calls from Unknown. That's weird, I
thought to myself . I sighed . I had a pounding headache that seemed like my head was going to burst. My room felt warm and stuffy. I might as well just have a run outside for some fresh air . I didn't bother wearing a jacket, I pulled on my shoes careful not to make my other classmates wake up and ran outside. The fresh night breeze felt cool around my face as I ran around UA. Without warning, it started to rain, heavily. I decided to stay outside to finish my lap around the school before going back inside . I thought I could handle it, why shouldn't I? However, I came back inside absolutely drenched. And my head didn't help at all .Maybe going outside was a bad idea. My headache was worse than I started with, I felt dizzy and lightheaded, I felt myself swaying left to right , in danger about to pass out. I still hanged on to every bit of consciousness I had left .But taking one step felt like running a mile. I could feel myself burning up, leaning myself against the wall I reached to my room, I didn't even fully close the door , black spots surrounded my vision. Then I dropped on the floor my legs buckling before my head could hit into darkness.....

Everyone's POV:
Katsuki Bakugo woke up by sound of his alarm. 7:00am He grunted while stretching in bed and slowly got from bed to go have a shower and get ready for school. While he was doing this he thought about Deku , always questioning himself of how to beat him from being the number one hero 🦸‍♂️ Tch! He thought. He put on his clothes and headed to the dorm kitchen linking into the living room , greeted by Kirishima " Hey bakubro ,what's up!" " What do you want spiky hair" shouted bakugo " Woah chill bakugo, it's early in the morning let's not start a fight," said kaminari apprehensively. "Tch!"muttered bakugo. One by one everyone came and they all made breakfast together. Everyone sat at the dinner table and said grace.... except Izuku . After breakfast when everything was cleaned up Uraraka asked if anybody had sawn Deku? Everyone shook their heads and said no. " Can someone check then please, and  go to his room because he's going to be late for class?" "I'll go," answered Todoroki

Todoroki's POV:
I went up to look for Midoriya. Surprisingly,he hasn't woken with the rest of our class making me feel suspicious about that, Midoriya was never the person to oversleep or get up late, I've never sawn him miss a day of school in UA. I went to the hallway and saw one of the doors was quite open. I stopped rigid, and blinked surprisingly, was that Midoriya's room? I quickened my pace, reached his door and opened it wide open. Everything was dark so I couldn't see where I was going. I stepped something hearing a slight crack. I looked down, it was Midoriya! On the floor, unconscious! I kneeled down and tried to wake him up, he didn't answer. And what did I step on... wait was that his arm!?!!

I needed help, I heard him groan and looking at me . "T..to-todoroki?" Midoriya rasped. "What happened to you" i asked.

"I....don't...kno-..." Deku head smacked back on the floor, indicating that he was unconscious. I felt his head, I winced back in retreat. It was so hot!! And he looked so pale, did also mention that his clothes were wet .Midoriya's breathing decreased into slower ones. I ran out of his room " SOME COME HELP, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MIDORIYA!!" Uraraka came upstairs faster than anyone "What happened to him" she cried. " I don't know what's happened to him but he looks so pale and I think he has a fever, If we don't help right now it could turn into pneumonia. Me and Uraraka heard someone groan. We looked and saw... Midoriya?!!??