Wakes up

Everyone's POV:
After Recovery had got some towels and a bowl of ice water she had placed it on Deku's forehead to bring down his temperature . She had placed an IV in Deku arm , put a bandage around his head and after ushered his classmates away to go back to class (lunch time was over). After a few minutes, Recovery Girl heard footsteps outside her office, and just before she could guess who it was ...." What happened to Young Midoriya!" All Might said as he bursts into Recovery Girl's Office. "Quiet down All Might, he's not in a good state right now, I should be really taking him to the hospital but I'll see how he goes until after school. If he gets worse then there's no choice but to take him there." Recovery Girl said harshly to All Might. All Might looked at Deku. The pale shiverish boy looked un-nourished  and weak. All Might felt ashamed towards the 16 year old boy. Maybe I shouldn't have left him work and train so hard, he thought, then he wouldn't have been in this state. All Might stayed with Midoriya sighing and looking at him affectionately knowing that it's wasn't the boy's fault, All Might sat with him for a hour but later left " I've got a class to teach.."

Time skip...

Deku's POV:
I slowly opened my eyes, the bright light burning them, my head pounding more than it was already. So much that my ears were ringing. Recovery Girl popped out of nowhere but so slowly, I couldn't even hear what she said but i just nodded and agreed to whatever she said. I guessed i was in her office, but I don't even know how? I started sweating and feeling very hot and dizzy. Feeling myself go very weak and limp after not even a few minutes since I woken up, i forced myself awake...

Recovery Girls POV:
After a hour All Might had left, I heard movements coming from Midoriya's bed. I went to check and saw him even in a worser condition but awake, I tried to tell him what happened but he didn't even look like he was listening, just a slight nod was all he could muster. I saw consciousness trying to fight him as he tried to stay awake. I urged him to be awake, he tried, as his eyes were fluttering
but was failing horribly.

"Don't fall asleep!" I exclaimed
As his eyes were drooping, the bell for end of lesson rang, thank god his eyes snapped open but, he got up surprisingly up with his feet from the bed and tried to go and run away from my office but he bumped into his home room teacher...
Everyone's POV:

Aizawa went inside in Recovery Girls office, everyone had long gone away from school as the day for school ended,though the reason why he was going to the Nurses offices is because of one of his students was getting treated. Izuku Midoriya. He sighed, how much trouble can that boy make in one day? Aizawa's answer was 'more than enough', when lunch had ended he had heard about what had happened to Midoriya, about having a scrap in lunch rush with someone in class 1B,"typical!" he thought,
absentmindedly raising on eyebrow . But he was kinda surprised that Midoriya would have a fight like that, especially in such a crowded space with teachers around. And also what was going on with him in class too, was that linked of what's happened in lunch? Sighing once again he opened the door of Recovery Girls office. He felt a slight bump when someone ran into him. As he looked down, he said, "Midoriya", Aizawa glared at him.
"Oh hi sensei didn't realise you would come so-"
"I didn't you would be so quick  about being up and about after your little accident, Midoriya"
Aizawa interrupted him.
"Sir I was-s just going f-for a walk outside t-that's all"
Aizawa glanced up to Recovery Girl. She didn't say anything.
"Well if it really helps, you can-"
And before Recovery Girl and Aizawa could say anything Izuku sprinted (well a struggled sprint) out of the office leaving two confused teachers behind....

————————————————————————
Authors note:'
Hi guys hope u had a good day I'm sorry this chapter is really short but I'll make sure that the next is longer :)

Word count!
716 words