Run...

Everyone's POV:
Izuku kept on running,running and running...
Running that he was getting a stitch on both sides. Running that he was oblivious of where he was heading.
Running

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Running
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Running
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What felt like forever, Deku stopped running and squinted in the dark only visible in the nearby street light to find himself-...? Where? He doesn't recognise the place...
Everything felt heavy, like his legs weighed a ton and he was about to lose balance. In the distance he saw a group of what seemed to be drunk men or maybe late teens. He try to run to somewhere safe, but no matter how he tried the strength that he had, drained away from him. No! He thought Now is not the time to-... As he tried to shake off the blackness surrounding his eyes,by shaking his head, but alas, his eyes rolled back , as he felt himself losing weight from his legs....he fell down....
Thump!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
5 hours later,at UA with Mr Aizawa

3rd Person POV:

It was 9:00pm, Mr Aizawa marking his class's homework. Bakugo did exceptionally well, as usual, Aizawa thought and so did Midoriya. After today's events, the grade that Midoriya had gotten on his homework had made up for his unexpected outburst, but he really should be giving him house arrest for fighting like that. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he sighed, when was problem child going to stop creating problems?!

Everyone was getting ready to go to bed, yawning in dorms saying "good night" to each other. One by one, they all went to bed except from... Bakugo on his phone having a heated conversation with his mum, and Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki huddled in a group, glancing to Aizawa from time to time.
After a couple of minutes, Aizawa felt Uraraka's light foot steps approaching him, he looked up, looking at a worried Uraraka.
"Uhh....Sensei, do you know where Dek-Midoriya is.. we didn't see him after lunch you know after his...argument, and neither did we see him at dinner eitheror after class"

Aizawa looked puzzled, wait.... wasn't Midoriya in the dorms...didn't he say that... after he ran out so suddenly after he left Recovery Girl's office...or did he say that he was going for a walk-

"Oi! Pink cheeks haven't you checked the nerd's room, if you're that concerned for him?"
Bakugo said,ending the call from his mum, muttering "stupid old hag,"

"I'll go check right now," said Todoroki springing up from his chair. He rushed upstairs , not even taking the lift. Todoroki ran across the corridor, not even thinking about his other classmates that were sleeping peacefully. Midoriya please be in your room, I don't want anything to happen to you please, please, please- He opened Midoriya's door, he saw... nothing. He could see the neatly arranged all might figures, the posters, Deku's unmade bed, just like it was this morning but no Deku...
Todoroki felt like he couldn't breathe, his eyes widened as he fell on his knees
Midoriya where are you, where did you go, Midoriya, Midoriya Midoriya-Midoriya-Midoriy-MidoriyaMidoriyaMidoriya.....

Todoroki screamed, so loud that it woke others from their slumber next door and made Aizawa and others rush upstairs. Aizawa saw Todoroki on his knees, he knew what this meant
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku Midoriya has gone missing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 hours later 12:00am with All Might Principal Nezu, Aizawa and the rest of the teachers

"I can't believe EraserHead and Recovery Girl let him go outside for a 'walk', and look what happened, did you guys
not know the main protocol for sick patients in UA are?!"

Aizawa looked around the office, half of the members of staff looked they just got out of bed , Aizawa looked at the shrunken form of All Might.
He saw the significant change in him in the past few hours. He didn't know whether his eyes were playing with him but he seem to shrink and shrink as every minute went in the meeting room. But Aizawa couldn't say anything either, of how state he was in, he was worser as every second passed. His unkempt hair was now tangled and all over the place, he couldn't even be bothered to put it in a bun. His clothes were rumpled and it seemed that his eyes were itchier than normal, and he couldn't seem to concentrate, all he wanted to do is go sleep and  wake up and think this was all a dream, a unimaginable nightmare because he couldn't bare to think of what situation his problem child is right now.

He heard Vlad King once again ranting about how irresponsible Recovery Girl and Aizawa were to leave a UA student (probably high on a villain hit list) to wander off campus and not to mention that he was sick , he was especially mad at Aizawa because that was one of his students and his responsibility.
"I bet one of my students wouldn't ever do that, this is why we are targeted more as UA, it's your reckless class Aizawa, they think they can do anything and get away with it , no one else is causing the trouble, it's 1A!" Vlad King shouted.

That speech left everyone in shock even Nezu who was trying to calm the situation down. Aizawa immediately stood up and felt the after effects, as vertigo hit him,but still standing after stumbling a bit. He was trembling, no shaking with anger and fury as he stared at Vlad King, he vaguely saw All Might getting up too, the only ones that did.

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY STUDENT AND CLASS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT, HOW ARE YOU TO THINK THAT WE CAUSE THE TROUBLE ALL THE TIME, DO YOU THINK WE CHOSE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST TO HAPPEN, IF MY CLASS WAS RECKLESS AT LEAST THEY HAVE COURAGE TO FIGHT BACK AND BECOME HEROES AFTER ALL THAT TRAUMA! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW ABOUT MY STUDENT! YOU DONT- YOU!"

Aizawa try to reach forwards to Vlad King and give the most imaginable pain he can feel but felt himself get pulled back from his arms by Present Mic and Cementoss, trying to restrain him.

"Shouta calm down, fighting isn't the way to try to find Midoriya,"

Mic then suddenly felt Aizawa go limp and heavier, into his hands.

Ah crap, he passed out

"Guys, can you help here, he fainted" Present Mic said struggling with his colleague. Recovery Girl got up and said "Take him to the infirmary, I'll deal with him". She sighed and left the meeting room as she went to attend Aizawa, with Present Mic and Cementoss carrying Aizawa. All that was left was silence, but filled with glares by the remaining people in the room towards Vlad King.
"That wasn't a smart move Vlad, you do realise that Midoriya is Aizawa's student and he is in more pain than all of us because he didn't see how Midoriya was hurting," Thirteen said glaring at Vlad King.
Nezu nodded agreeing with Thirteen's statement, "That's right but let's put that all aside, and think how we are going to find him"
Others nodded and said "ok",as they started to form a plan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
————————————————————————

Thank you guys for reading my third chapter <3, your so kind and I'm so grateful for it, I'm so sorry for not posting for a really long time but I'll try to be a bit more active :)

Please a drink a glass of water, eat 3 meals and sleep at least 8 hours to ensure you're living :)

Btw I love listening to music while reading and writing fanfics, what's your go-to song to listen to, personally I love Billie Ellish, cuz her songs are so good 😫😫😫 and I love songs that are sped up

Like right now I'm listening to

Idon'twannabeyouanymore
(Sped up)

From,
yourlocalhorrormovie 😉