Chapter 2

After a day composed of paints, crayons, and basic math, the four now multi-colored students headed to their dorm building. Bonny and Freddy seemed slightly irritated by the color, whilst Chica seemed slightly too happy to have been covered in dry paint. On the other hand, it did match her outfit. Foxy attempted to rub some of the paint out of his clothes with his one hand, but with no success. "Yarr, these stupid paint stains are never goin to wash out... Sure hope our dorms have a decent washer and dryer". "I can assure you, they do" a voice interjected from behind. Everyone turned around to see a lanky girl with pink hair, an eyepatch much like Foxy's, and a crooked smile towering over them. She must've been an upperclassmen, but how could that be? Mr. Purpleguy had informed them that only four students could attend the school.
    Realizing she may have startled the underclassmen, the tall girl squatted down to meet their eye level and extended a hand. "The name's Mangle, and you all are?". Chica immediately grabbed and shook Mangle's hand and excitedly chirped, "I'm Chica! It's so nice to meet you! :)". Mangle smirked and shook Chica's hand back. "I'm Bonny, though I'm sure names won't come up again. I've already forgotten yours", she said curtly, jealously pulling Chica from Mangle's grip, then pushing her away towards Foxy and Freddy. Mangle rolled her eyes. Catching Chica, Freddy blurted "Well, I'm Fred- OOF, are you alright Chica?". She nodded, then stepped away to compose herself, her face bright red. "Nice to meet you, Fredoof!" Mangle smiled. Freddy couldn't tell if she genuinely thought his name was Fredoof or not, but before he could correct her, Foxy extended his hook towards Mangle. "I'm Foxy, and may I just say, your eyepatch is just beautiful". Mangle looked unaffected by the comment, shook his hand quick, then pulled it away. "Alright, thanks" she muttered. "Anyways, I'll show you guys to the dorms!". "Wait, are there other upperclassmen here?" Bonny asked, confused. "You guys are the new faces here. No need to be as selfish to think an ENTIRE high school that pays full-ride scholarships would only choose you four to attend." Mangle sighed.