Chapter 1

At Fazbear High School, there will be only four students accepted. That's really all we can handle. We will accept a fifth student, but only if they are well behaved. Thank you in advance. Please chose the four that would do best in the district.
Sincerely,
Mr. Purpleguy

~~~~~The First Day Of School~~~~~
A girl with blonde hair comes into the school and she sees a a red haired pirate looking guy. "Argggh!!! What might be yet name, m'lady?" Said the pirate guy. He had an eye patch and a hook for one of his hands. Though the blonde was completely startled by his appearance, she quickly processed his question and answered, "Chica. Who might your be?" The pirate nodded. "It's Foxy, m'lady. Foxy." "Well Foxy" Chica said, "Where exactly do we put our stuff? The brochure here says we have a scholarship and will be staying here kinda like a university. That this will be our home. Is that correct?" Foxy nodded. "Aye, it is." "Well, two other people have to come, so-" "Party is here! Glam! Glitter! In y'all's faces! Badoosh!" Said a feminine voice cutting Chica off. Chica turned around to see who it was, and it was a glam looking girl with a purple for coat and bunny ears, spraying glitter in everyone's faces. "Who are you?" Chica sighed. "I'm Bonny, but you can call me Ms. Bonny! I'm going here with a high school scholarship little girl, why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the Middle School?" She said, sashaying around.

"No." Chica said, trying to be calm. "I have the scholarship, too. I'm Chica ,and that's Foxy." Bonny glanced at Foxy and her eyes widened. "Foxy sure does fit your name." She murmured as she walked past Foxy to get to the dorms. Foxy turned red. "Aye, I hate her." He grumbled, and took his bags to his dorm. Chica sat in the main office until the fourth one came, attempting to make a good impression. Bonny sashayed back into the office. "Hey, why does your shirt say 'Let's Eat' on it? Are you hungry?" Bonny said, taking Keebler cookies from her large purse and trying to stuff it in my mouth. "Go on, eat up baby." She smiled. "Stop!" I yelled. "How old are you?" Chica asked Bonny. "Fourteen!" Bonny answered, "And you must be what, ten?" "No, I am fifteen." Chica said showing Bonny her ID card happily. Bonny looked like she had been struck. "Oh"she said and backed away. Bonny sashayed sadly to her dorm, and a guy came through the door in a tuxedo and top hat, placed carefully upon his brown hair. "Is this the high school?" He asked Chica. Chica's heart thumped. "Yes." Chica answered, "Dorms are that way." Chica said, pointing the way Bonny sashayed off."Thank you ma'am." The boy said bowing, "But I'ld like to know your name." "It's Chica." Chica answered. "I am Freddy." The boy answered, and headed for the dorms.

Once everyone was packed up, they all headed for their first class with Mr. Purpleguy, which they found quite annoying. And I think you won't like him either.

~~~~~Mr. Purpleguy~~~~~<3

Chica walked into the class. Four seats were placed, and Foxy was already sitting down at the third seat. Bonny was in the fourth. "Aye, Chica! Please, sit here!" He smiled, patting the second seat. "Okay." Chica answered, sitting down. Chica noticed the first seat was empty. "Where's Freddy?" She asked Foxy. "He'll be here any moment." Foxy answered,and Freddy zoomed into the room winded, and sat at the first seat. "Sorry I was late." He told Chica. "I had to... Umm... Get something..." He stuttered. "Okay!" Chica smiled, as Mr. Purpleguy came into the room. He was litterally a purple guy. He waved, and moved up to the front of the class. "Welcome, class! Welcome to your kindergarten basics class!" He smiled. The room did look like a kindergarten room, but Chica didn't expect it to actually BE a kindergarten class.

"You need to refresh your minds from kindergarten." Mr. Purpleguy explained, seeing everyone's confused faces. "It was so long ago!" "But all of that is common knowledge now, sir! This is easy!" Freddy said. "No cuts no buts no coconuts! Now let's get started!" Mr. Purpleguy said, and all the four students did that period, was learn stuff they already knew for ages.