Tawan is starving

Tay Tawan's eyebrows are pinched. A frown is not a flattering look on him even upside down. He should smile more, New thinks. He should be more like his Teh. The towel on his waist, however, is a sight to behold.

The scowling man shakes his head. His hands are resting on his bare waist. Lean. Cut. New wants to touch them. "You're more like Thitipoom than I thought."

New swings his legs down from the handstand position. He had gotten bored while waiting for Tay. Despite what he would like to believe, his ridiculous portrait is not that entertaining.

After days of hounding, Tay has accented to spending some time with him. A date. For just the two of them.

His eyes drift down to Tay's torso. The tattoo is beautiful but the canvas is prettier.

Tay notices him gawking. He shakes his head and strides into the closet. New scrambles to his feet and skips after him.

"You don't have to follow me." He says in a gruff voice. His towel comes off. Whoa. His ass is on display.

New snaps his neck to the side. Looks up at the ceiling. Fuck. "What is wrong with you?"

"Oh, I forgot." Tay does not sound embarrassed. His Teh would've died three times already. A drawer opens and closes. There's a swish. Then, "I told you not to follow me."

New shuts one eye and peeks down. His heart is still pounding. Thankfully, the bare bottom is covered in black Calvin Kleins now. It is somehow more attractive. "Do you usually go naked before New?"

"Not your business." He walks to a row of hangers and starts sifting through the clothes. The muscles in his back shift as he moves. It is a nice back. And a nice ass. Great! His eyes are on the ass again. "Stop looking at me."

New scoffs. Loud. Defensive. "You can't see me. My eyes are not even on you. Don't just assume things."

"Thitipoom, I can see you in the mirror." He nods to the mirror in front of them. New had missed that. He sees his face turn red in the mirror. Tay shakes his head. There's a little smile on his lips as he pulls on a pair of jeans.

"You can't blame me. It's weird seeing you like this. You're like night and day. It's just so bizarre." Tay gives no response. He moves to another row of clothes. New follows him like a duckling. "Don't you want to know more about him? Your look alike."

"I couldn't care less about him."

New frowns. "You're so mean. Who made you this way? What would it take for you to show some emotion?"

"You sound more and more like that psycho each day."

New gets between him and his clothes. It's a tight fit. A hanger digs into his back and his chest grazes Tay's meaty pecs. "Why do you hate him?"

"None of your business. Move aside before I kick you away."

New doesn't budge. "Were you like boyfriends? This is giving me serious ex-boyfriends energy."

"Not your business." He says louder. He looks sterner.

"So you were boyfriends."

He takes New's shoulders and maneuvers him to the side. He is gentle. Not at all the kick he promised. "Thitipoom was never my boyfriend."

"Did you want to be his boyfriend? Or did he want to be your boyfriend?"

Tay freezes. The shirt in his hands hangs over his head. He glares. "You ask too many questions. I don't know which one of you is worse." He wears the shirt. Tugs the hem until the dark cotton covers his body. A shame. "Thitipoom was a self-centered asshole but he knew when to shut up."