Part Three: Glasses and Contacts

I was stirring the stew I was making when I heard the doorbell buzzed. I put it on low heat before heading to the front door.

"Please open the door!" I heard Harry screamed outside.

I panicked upon hearing his voice and hurried to open the door.

"What happened?" I asked concerned the moment I saw him. I kneeled in front of him and eyed him up and down. It wasn't hard to guess since there's a bruise on his knees. It wasn't bleeding much. "Did you boys went to the playground?"

He hugged me and said, "sorry I didn't told you. Lucy came with us. We were playing and I fell down."

"Where are th--" I was cut off by someone fake coughing.

I looked up and saw a guy behind Harry. He smiled at me awkwardly.

"Oh, hi, sorry I didn't saw you," I said, smiling back at him.

"He helped me get home," Harry said, pulling away from me and holding the guy's hand.

"I see," I said, looking at Harry then back to the guy. "Thank you so much."

"Uh, no problem," he said shyly. "I saw him fell and started running alone, thought I could give him a lift back home. You know, it's not safe for kids to go alone."

"Yes, thank you," I said as we locked eyes. His eyes were familiar as if I've seen him before. "What di--"

My curiousity was cut off when I heard my phone ringing to the song of All Time Low.

I quickly pulled it out of the front pocket in my apron to see Lucy, Zandro's older sister, calling.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hey, Mikee," she started, her voice was a bit panicky. "So, uh, the boys wanted to play in the playground and I brought them here. But, uh, Harry, I can't find him anywhere."

I laughed, "he's, uh, he's right here. He kinda ran off after he fell."

"Geez, thank God," I heard her sighed in relief. "I thought something happened. I'm so sorry I didn't noticed."

"No worries, Lucy," I said, smiling - though, yeah, we all know she can't see it. "Thanks for letting me know though!"

"Thanks, too," she said. "I'll see you around, Mikee."

"You, too, Luce," I said before hanging up. I slid my phone back to my pocket and looked back to see Harry and the guy playing rock, paper, scissor. They were both laughing and enjoying each other's company. I fake coughed to get their attention as they both looked up at me, smiling. "So..."

"Weightless, ei?" The guy started. "Nice."

"What?" I raised my eyebrow, confused. He then somehow pointed at my phone, reminding me of my ringtone. I chuckled in embarrassment. "Oh, yeah."

"You like All Time Low?" He continued.

"Her room is full of them," Harry interrupted, laughing.

"Hey, adults are talking," I protested.

"Sorry," Harry grinned. Then he held on to the guy's hand once more and pulled him inside. "Come inside, let's play."

He stopped right in front of me. He looked at me shyly and said, "uh, I don't... I... I might be disturbing."

"No, no," I said, smiling. "Please come in. It's the least I can do for bringing him safely. Besides, I think he really wants to play with you. I mean, if that's okay with you."

"Please?" Harry plead, pouting.

He ruffled Harry's hair, smiling. "Okay, then. One game before I head home."