{2}

∆Preparation ∆

Saturday night

"Are you sure about this?" Yoon asked while laying on my bed flipping through a vanity magazine waiting for me to do final touch ups on my outfit.

"Yes it'll be fun!" I cheered.

"Oh please you're probably only saying that because Sullyoon invited you and you've been trying to get at her! Plus you want to avoid home." She teased. She put aside the magazine and got up from the bed walking up behind me loosely wrapping her arms around my waist resting her head lightly on my shoulder as I fixed my shirt getting ready to go.

"Besides you barely even talked to her nor her friends like that-"

"Yoon trust me!" I cut her off before going back to fixing my shirt and skirt trying my hardest to look revealing and cute at the same time.

"Ok" she lazily said before flopping down onto the bed, fixing her bangs still feeling unsure about the whole thing.

I got a sudden notification on my phone. It was from the app Snapchat,Sullyoon texted me.

I opened the message.
'The address is 12345 Boulevard Ave' the text said.

I smiled lightly.
"She just sent the address you ready?"

I looked up and saw Yoon was in the mirror applying cherry red lipstick.
She then smacked her lips before fixing her tights under her red plaid skirt. "ok now I am."

..
6:43 p.m.

Yoon and I eventually arrived. We used her Jeep to get to the location. After we hopped out the car we walked up being amazed at the sight of the house. It wasn't even a house, it was practically a mansion.

"Whoa!" Yoon yelled in awe. "I didn't know Sullyoon was rich."

"Shit, me neither." I said in amusement. Feeling like I was in a trance by the house.

After a couple more moments on admiring how big the house looked we finally walked up the porch steps getting ready to knock on the front door until the door randomly opened itself.

"Hello?" I asked.

Haewon then suddenly appeared out of nowhere from behind the door. She wore a long Silk dark red dress with knee high-heeled black boots with her hair tied up in a ponytail.
Holding a candle.

" Welcome ladies. Glad you could make it. Come in."