𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Unfortunately you learned the hard way that your sweet, sweet beauty sleep was bound to be interrupted.

"I swear on my golden feathers collection- wait no..that can be sold for a pretty penny..hm. I swear on my pink maracas, the scented ones. They smell like cotton candy. I will ruin whoever disturbed my d*mn slumber!" You thought angrily.

You open your door as the noise continues. You see a robot, it was mainly white with cyan flames for hair. The one making the noise was similar as well, longer cyan hair. He wore some black jacket instead. It looked like he was crying while the robot yelled at him? You really did not want to get involved. So you walked into your room again.

When you walked in you stared at what was supposedly your uniform. There were two though. One was a light shade of black, it looked like a school's uniform. The other was similar to what the long flamed hair dude wore. You put on the main uniform, you did not care enough to put on the corset thing or properly do the tie.

"I barely even know how to tie a tie. I never wore them, only fake ones." You thought dissatisfied.

You put on the arm band, your gem badge and some random boots you found laying around your d-storage, as you liked to call it. Anyway, they were black with belts attached to them.

(𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤

(𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤.)

You looked at the time. "IT'S ONLY 6:30!?" You thought shocked. You had another hour to waste away on whatever. You could either clean your d-storage or walk around the school, possibly find your classes early.

(𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖.)

You chose the 2nd option, you d-storage was so trashed..it was not worth it.

You exited your room for the second time. The two flame brothers were not there anymore. You walked out of your dorm, walking through the magic mirror and started your new found journey through school. Something you never missed.

You looked at your schedule you wrote down in your book. You kept many things in this book, along with the other books. You had a whole shelf of books listed with your adventures, strange objects you found, strange people you met. This one was almost finished. You had multiple versions of this book, the covers all black with a different star drawing on them, a number listed with it. All the books had blue paper, you found it more interesting then plain white paper.