𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢.

'𝙻𝙾𝙻' /𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

(𝙻𝙾𝙻) /𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

𝙰𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚛𝚎-𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐? ˙ ͜ʟ˙

- 𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚂𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚍

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

You awoke to the painfully loud alarm which you forgot to set the days before out of laziness

You got up and changed into your uniform, brushed your teeth in the bathroom. You felt today would be a slow day. Slow days were always bad days, like waiting for the lecture to end during your college history class.

You walked out of the bathroom and exited your room and headed towards the exit of the dorm.

(𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 (゜-゜)-)

You exited your dormitory and headed to class, for once you were early as there wasn't many in there besides a few other students.

You decided to sit in the back since its easier to not get caught doing anything from there. What if you suddenly wanted to stylize your AK-47?

As you were rambling in your head, students started to head in. You saw Yuu, Ace and Deuce head in, they seemed to be running though.

You stopped your thoughts and looked up and saw the professor walk in, he was tall with split black & white hair. He wore an oversized white fur coat with black lines on it. It seemed as if he was Cruella's long lost twin brother.

"So, you all are the fresh faces in my homeroom...hmmm, there are some rare hair colors in this bunch. Not bad, make sure to take proper care of it daily.