𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
𝙵𝚞𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚝: 𝙸𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚂𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗!

𝙷𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍.

𝙿.𝚂. 𝙸 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕!

- 𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚂𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚍
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
"

What are the other dorms like?" Grim asked Trey.

"Like Cater just said, there are seven dorms, each representing one of the Great Seven." Trey said, starting to explain the dormitories to us all.

"Our dorm, Heartslabyul, is founded on the strict spirit of the Queen of Hearts."

"Next is...Savanaclaw, the dorm founded on the fortitude of the King of Beasts."

"Octavinelle, the dorm found on the benevolence of the Sea Witch."

"Scarabia, the dorm founded on the deliberation of the Sorcerer of the Sand."

"Pomefiore, the dorm founded on the strenuous efforts of the beautiful queen."

"Ignihyde, the dorm founded on the diligence of the King of the Underworld."

"And...Diasomnia, the dorm founded on the elegance of the Witch of Thorns." Trey finished.

"There are so many..." Yuu spoke.

'I don't necessarily plan on remembering any of them.' You thought agreeing with Yuu.

"Their names are way too long! No way am I gonna remember all that!" Grim yelled in fear.

'Why are you always so loud? You were annoyed with him.

"Heheheh...you'll remember them eventually..." Cater explained to Grim.

"Which dorm you enter is based on the judgment of the Dark Mirror when it peers at your soul during the entrance ceremony. So each dorm has their own quirks about them." Trey explained.

'So kind of based on your personality? What does that say about me then?' You thought sweatdropping.

"You're right about that, I totally see it." Cater said.

"What...quirks?" Deuce asked.

"For example, look over there." Trey told us, mainly Deuce.

Trey pointed to a tall, tanned buff guy with white hair, some animal ears sticking out.

"He's got dog ears?!" Yuu silently yelled out not wanted everyone to hear us.

'Is it that surprising in a world full of magical abilities?' Yuu had already seen magic and giant ink monsters.

"That rugged look definitely means Savanaclaw." Trey explained to us.

"Totally, that dorm has a lot of people good at sports and martial arts." Cater said.

'Alright, don't mess with Savanaclaw. Wait...that one Leona guy looked pretty buff and had some animal shit going on, I'm so fucked!' You were panicking in your head, was that the reason the scrawny dude from before approached you?!