&. just for you : gami & jiudong

3RD PERSON POV

"Unnie, please!" Gahyeon begging Jiu who move to the couch with her phone Gahyeon followed her "No Gahyeon I will not do it" Jiu said not looking at Gahyeon, because she know that when she look at her she will give in "Unnie it's just a small favor" Gahyeon said "Gahyeon that's not a small favor you know" Jiu said and stood up and walk to their backyard to sit in the chair still not looking at Gahyeon.

Gahyeon followed Jiu again it's her sixth time following Jiu because when she beg Jiu will move in another place "Unnie, will you stop moving around it so exhausting" Gahyeon sigh and sat next to Jiu "It's your fault, your following me everywhere I move" Jiu said biting her lips to prevent from smiling because of Gahyeon's little pout that she see at her side vision.

"Well I will not follow you around your house if you just agree" Gahyeon argue, Jiu sigh and put down her phone "Gahyeonie, I can't do that you know it's so hard seducing her and you can hurt that girl" Jiu argue back look straight at Gahyeon's eyes.

"I don't care unnie, that girl stole my yubin" Gahyeon said, Jiu shook her head ''do you really love her that way?" Jiu thought "Gahyeon I know that your still hurt what happened the both of you but not like this Gahyeon, you will hurt someone" Gahyeon roll her eyes not caring what Jiu said "Unnie please just do this for me pretty please I want her back, she's the one that make me happy, you want me to be happy right so do it for me pretty please" Gahyeon beg giving Jiu her famous pout and puppy eyes, Jiu felt a little pinch in her heart.

Jiu sigh "Okay, fine but I will do it for you" She said even though she don't want too "Thank you thank you unnie your the best of friend" Gahyeon said and hug Jiu who hug her back she smiling sadly not noticing by Gahyeon 'Friend zone again Minji' She said to herself

Week passed by..

The two of them are now at their school and Gahyeon discuss her plan again to Jiu and what she will do, luckily Gahyeon's ex, new girlfriend will be transferring to their school and that will make Gahyeon plan easier "So now unnie you know what to do?" Gahyeon said looking at Jiu who's busy getting her book on her locker "Yeah, you already said it for a million times" Jiu chuckled, earning a slap at her shoulder.

"Oh there she is unnie" Gahyeon point at a tall beautiful red head girl "Now go unnie bump into her just like that and be friend to her" Gahyeon push Jiu, she can't do anything but sigh she doing this just for her love one even it's hurt her million times, Jiu  act normal and bump into the girl making all their books fall down the ground.

"Oh Im really sorry I'm not looking where I was going'' The girl said and the two of them pick up all the books "It's okay you don't have to apologize" Jiu smiled and hand her the book making the girl blush a little "And may I ask if your new here because i don't see you around the campus" Jiu act like she don't know "Hmm. Yeah I was and I don't know if was walking the right way to the office" The girl said shyly.

"Hmm. No your going to the wrong way let me help you I'm Kim Minji by the way but you can call me Jiu" Jiu offer her hand and the girl gladly took it "I'm Handong" She introduced too and the two of them starts walking Jiu look at Gahyeon who's giving her a thumbs up.

But Gahyeon felt something weird, she felt sad and she felt a little pinch in her heart when she see the way the girl blush to Jiu and the way Jiu smile at her sweetly she hate it but she shrug it off and walk to her room.