&. just for you 2 : gahji

3RD PERSON POV

Gahyeon is currently waiting Jiu in a café, it's been five months since they hung out properly because Jiu and Handong starts hanging out more often when they get to know each other making Jiu don't have time spending with Gahyeon that much, well she's not that she's avoiding or ignoring Gahyeon it's just that she don't want to be rude to the girl.

Gahyeon sigh she don't know if she still want to continue this because ever since she see how the two get along together she felt her blood boiling and the way Handong will put her arms around Jiu shoulder or her waist she felt something weird that she can't explain anymore and this plan don't help too because her ex girlfriend is still love Handong

She was looking out the window staring at the people walking until she feel a soft tap on her shoulder she look up and seeing a goddess.

"Hey" Jiu sat down in front of her Gahyeon don't reply instead she look at Jiu making Jiu confuse she shake Gahyeon's shoulder a little bit making Gahyeon woke up on her own world "Hey, you okay?" Jiu said and chuckled Gahyeon clear her throat "Yeah, I am unnie' Gahyeon said and then there was a silent and they don't know why it's a bit awkward.

"So hmm.. are you and handong getting a long?" Gahyeon ask making Jiu smile a bit "Hmm.. yeah we're getting a long pretty quick she's so friendly person and kind hearted" Jiu explain while smiling widely, Gahyeon want to rip that smile because she cant handle Jiu smiling like that while she talk about that girl.

"Well that's great" Gahyeon said "How about you Gahyeon, any progress about Dami?" Jiu asked her making her froze, well let's just say that she didn't care much about that because she always looking at Jiu and Handong when ever they talk or hug each other at school and didn't notice much what her real plan "Hmm. nothing really because she still love that irritating girl" Jennie said and take a sip at her milkshake.

"Gahyeon, dont say that to handong she's so sweet ang caring person you know" Jiu said and raise her hand call one of the waitress "I like to order one iced cappuccino please" She said to the waitress who nodded and left "I don't care much unnie" Gahyeon rolled her eyes and look away a little bit mad because Jiu defending Handong over her and she fucking hate it.

"Whatever you say" Jiu said and sigh because she already know why Gahyeon's acting like that because Handong stole her girlfriend but not really because Gahyeon's ex girlfriend Dami met Handong on the park and they become friend then lover Dami was so in love that day she met Handong and apparently Handong is not fault.

"Let's just change the topic" Jiu suggest but Gahyeon didn't answer and still looking away Jiu sigh and sat down next to Gahyeon "Hey, are you mad at me?" Jiu asked and hold Gahyeon's left hand "No'' Gahyeon said not looking at her "Okay I'm sorry if ever I said something wrong sorry my Gahyeonie" Jiu smiled at her "Whatever" Gahyeon said while biting her lip try not to smile at Jiu's smile.

"Dont b-" Jiu was interrupt when they heard someone call her "Jiu unnie!" The two of them look up and their eyes widened when they see who's calling her "Dongie?" Jiu said "What are you two doing here?" She asked nervously not noticing by Handong "Oh Me and Dami are actually going to go on a date" Handong explain while she cling on Dami's arms who just smile at her sweetly.

While Gahyeon glaring at Handong like she want to kill her "You unnie?" She asked "Oh hmm. I just hanging out with Gahyeon because I don't hang out to her that much" Jiu look at Gahyeon "You have to be nice to her so Dami can see it don't glared at her like that you were like killing her" Jiu whisper at her then look at the two.

"Hi Gahyeon'' Handong said and offer her hand Jiu nag her and she lazily took it and they shake hand "t's nice meeting you Gahyeon" Handong said "Yeah it really nice" Gahyeon give her a fake smile.

"Why don't we hang out the four of us now?" Handong suggest well she didn't know what happened to Gahyeon and Dami "Hmm.. We're sory but we have other plans" Gahyeon explain "Right Jiu unnie?" Gahyeon glare at Jiu while smiling and it's written in her face that Jiu have to say yes "Y-yeah we have" Jiu laugh nervously "Oh that's sad but let do it next time" Handong said smiling widely at Jiu, she really want to kill this girl right now "Yeah Sure" Jiu answered and nag Gahyeon shoulder.

"Stop looking at her like that" Jiu whisper "yeah yeah , whatever unnie" Gahyeon said and look outside "We will go now unnie"' Handong said and Jiu nodded "Yeah bye and enjoy your date" Jiu said and wave at them.

Then Gahyeon suddenly stood up grabbing her shoulder bag "Where are you going?" Jiu ask then the waiter came and put the drink Gahyeon starts leaving Jiu who pay for the bill then chase after her.

"Gahyeon what's wrong with you?" Jiu said and grab Gahyeon's elbow they are now at the park "Let me go unnie" Gahyeon said coldly and trying to free herself "Look at me Gahyeon" She stay still and didn't turn around "Gahyeon, what's problem?" Jiu said sadly.

Gahyeon turn around and Jiy was shock because she see tears falling into Gahyeon's eyes " The problem unnie is how close you and that Handong are!" Gahyeon yelled, Jiu look at her confused "Wait, what?" She said "The time the two of you are getting closer that's my problem unnie!" Gahyeon said, luckily their the only one in the park.

" i don't understand you Gahyeon, is not that what you want?" Jiu said "You want me to get closer to her so you can get Dami then why that is the problem Gahyeon?" Jiu let go Gahyeon's elbow "Yes that what I want but now I don't want it anymore" Gahyeon said "im confuse Gahyeon" She said ''i don't want to continue this deal because everytime I see the two of you smiling, laughing it's hurt me, and the way she blush on you and the way she put her arms around your shoulder or waist I fucking hate it just want to rip that smile of your because..." Gahyeon paused 'Am I really gonna do this?' She ask herself.

"Because I only want you to smile to me and the one who can put my arms around your shoulder and waist and no one is allowed to do that" She said while blushing "W-what are you t-trying to s-say?" Jiu said still confuse, Jennie close her eyes and sigh "Are you really that dumb unnie?" Gahyeon chuckled and walk closer to her "Because i like you unnie, no i love you" Gahyeon said nervously.

"When this deal starts I felt something weird at me but I just shrug it off but when it's getting longer that were i felt like I want to really kill that women" The two of them chuckled "And the time you went home that night one week ago that when I realize that I have feelings for you" Jiu is smiling like an idiot "And I decided yesterday night that I will confess to you, so that no one will take you away from me" Gahyeon earn a slap at her shoulder "Ouch what's that for unnie" Gahyeon said and acting hurt.

"You are the dumb one hyeon" Jiu said smilling "What?" Gahyeon smiled "Because I love you since we are grade school but I don't have chance to tell you because I don't want to ruin our friendship and that day you start dating Dami, I am so hurt and when I look at the two of you my heart is like cracking into million pieces" Jiu paused "And the way you look happy and that's the only one important to me even though l'm not the one that making you happy" Gahyeon hug Jiu "lm sorry unnie" Gahyeon said and they pull away.

"You don't have to be sory hyeon because right now I'm happy that you felt the same way to me" Jiu said sincerely while the two of them smiling sweetly at each other, then Jiu slowly starts leaning in, Gahyeon just stay still this is the moment she waiting for.

Jiu captured Gahyeon's lips and their lips dances in rhythm Jiu 's hand when to Gahyeon's nape to pull her closer and a few minutes they pull away "Wow" Gahyeon mumbled but her eyes are still close she heard Jiu gigling she slowly opened her eyes "unnie who's your first kiss??" Gahyeon asked seriously "Yoohyeon? but dont worry im yours baby" Jiu answered "but atleast you're a good kisser unnie" Gahyeon giggled making Jiu blush and slap Gahyeon's shoulder.

"Stop" Jiu said and cover her cheeks "Why I'm just stating the fact unnie" Gahyeon teased "Stop baby will you, hmph" Jiu said "Will you be mine Lee Gahyeon?" Jiu suddenly asked making Gahyeon froze "Yes Yes I would love to be yours Kim Jiu" Gahyeon said and kiss Jiu who gladly kiss back they pull away "Let's go home" Jiu suggest and Gahyeon just nodded and they walk together at Gahyeon's house and you all know what happened next.