Chapter 1

So guys few chapters of start will be of time when they both were not famous and just in their 20's.

------------------------------------------------------------------

TEJASSWI PRAKASH POV

"Beep-beep" my phone vibrated, it was a video call request from my so called bestfriend sunnyyy and I was in no mood to talk to him so declined it.

Now now now, talking about sunny he is the karan kundrra the only son MR. Kundrra owner of India's one of the biggest company. So karan kundrra seems all arrogant stud bad boy rebellious type but is exactly opposite of that yeah he can sometimes be annoying, irritating and childish but in end is a human with big soft heart and thats what I really like about him.

TMI about him cause he hates it when I keep telling everyone that what a softie he is and not the stud he trys to be but I can talk all day about him as I know him in and out infact I know better then he himself knows his self and vice-versa. We both are like epic duo of our college tho we both are different years. Yeah that's right unfortunately he is elder to me as I'm just in 1st year of junior college and he is in his last year. And just like everyone in our college we also don't know how we are bestfriends (actually we do as only he can understand me or make me understand things cause trust me I'm a stubborn person and feel I always do the right things which I do 99.9% of times and also as I am the only girl that can handle sunny apart from his mother and sisters) but when it comes to our personalities, if he is north then I'm south like he is all arrogant Richie rich bad boy I'm this middle class miss goody two shoes who likes to go by the rules but at the same time I can be fun to hangout with!!

I still remember the first day I met we were small kids I was around 5 years old and he was 10. I was playing in the park and suddenly few higher grade girls came and were being mean to me and I was about to cry when he came and defended me from them and bought me an ice-cream."thank you for protecting me like an elder brother." I said thanking him and suddenly he made a pouty face saying," I'm not your brother!!"🙄

"Then what should I address u 🤔....ummm how about my bestest friend?? As I'm new here and have no friends🥺 will u be my 1st and only bestestfriend ever??" I asked with a hopeful expression, hoping I'll finally have a friend and that to best friend!!!
(Guys this a 5year old thinking just specifying 😅)

"Umm..okay" he said with a blush on his face and shyness in his voice.

And that day we promised to be there for each other forever and always no matter what and that's what we are doing.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by sound of pebbles hitting my balcony door so I went out and saw him standing down and throwing them with a goofy smile on his face

"What do u want kundraa get lost from here" I said with an irritated face.

"Sorry na laddoo next time I'll listen to u and please do not call me that I'm your sunny na pls na it won't happen again I promise na plsss" he said making a puppy face and I was about to melt so decided to go back inside as was not ready to forgive him yet and locked my balcony door.

After few minutes suddenly someone was knocking on my window so I hurriedly opened it as I knew who it was and as he fell on the floor I was like " r u serious sunny u could have used the door instead to climbing and coming through the window..u could have got hurt are u for real!!!"

"Aree toh tere main or meri girlfriend main kya difference cause me the kk apni bestest friend ke liyeh kuch bhi ker sakta hu. Abb toh maaf ker le Mari Maa plss " He said holding his ears and started doing sit ups.

"Awwwieee..but still this was dumb u know my parents love u more so u could have simply came inside my room with their help as I never disobey them" I said shaking my head.

"But use main kya mazza hai and plus not everyone is smart like you na...whatever leave that and tell me did u forgive me if not then these chocolates and this tub of ice-cream I'll have to finish by my self only." He said with a cute face and looking at me from corner of his eye and showing me a bad containing thoes things.

And me being a foodie and an ice-cream lover I had to forgive so I just pounced on him and gave in a tight hug and whispered cutely in this ear "will I get this service for next whole month then I can.."

"Okayy done done sweetie" he said with a smile, making me moreee happy

After an hour of chilling and eating and drinking his drunk slef asked me "btw why were u angry with m-" and I lost there I just pushed him out of my room and locked the door on his face. Thinking this man he was manofying me for days and doesn't even know what mistake he has done..... I'm soo done with him ughhh!!!

And with that turned off lights and went to bed and slept with and angry expression amd for a fact I know he was staying at my place for tonight as my mom would never let him go in this drunk state he was in and with all these thoughts I slept **angrily**. Thanks to sunny...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this from when they were in college and had their very first fight and the reason I'll disclose soon in coming chapters and starting few chapters will be like this only so u guys can understand the bond they share cause our real tejran wala bond will come very later sooo hope u liked this.

Please vote share and comment and also feel free to drop suggestions cause honestly I'm not a writer but a reader and wanted this sort of book to read but couldn't find so thought I'll only write the story I want to read soo ope for all suggestions and constructive criticism as well.

Xoxo