Chapter 8

Karan kundrra pov

Just after teju left I went inside my mom's room to announce that I'm getting married and lets just say i didn't expect what happened next to actually happen....

She legit started doing happy dance so I quickly ran to hold her as she still was ill and in hospital for matter of fact.

Surprisingly that afternoon my mom got discharged from hospital as when doctor came to check on her and found her the fittest she could ever be at that age an said she good to go any momentshe wants.so we completed the formalities and left for our home. And as soon as she seated inside our house the first thing she does is call aai and Baba asking if they are okay with having engagement ceremony today evening and unfortunately they agreed to it so her I'm standing in front of my mirror checking myself out one final time and mentally preparing my self for something I thought I'll never ever do A FREAKING LIFETIME COMMITMENT TO MY BESTFRIEND!! I know it was my idea about the marriage and stuff but I dint think it will happen this soon I need some time to mentally prepare myself but here u go!!

With that I started going downstairs and shockingly there I was met with half population of Punjab and plus almost everyone i knew from the industry. Thus can't be real how come so many people at such a short notice...yeah I was expecting a grand weeding and all but not this loud and grand!!! Like hiw did even mom manage so much in such a less time but I guess I'll never find out!!

Once I made way to the stage where my and trju were supposed to be sitting I started searching for her since she wasn't at her seat.

Just then I felt movement besides me and some held my hand and interlocked our finger. The touch was very familiar so it took a second for me to lean in it as it was my one and long laddoo who knew that right I'm freaking out internally because I sometimes tend to suffer from social anxiety plus am and anti social person...which not a lot of people know about me but she does :)

Lol that's when I realized I still haven't seen my bride to be yet so I quickly turned my face to her and this sudden movement of scared her which made me laughed. But once the laughter died I looked at her from her toe to head and man I won't be lying if said I have the most beautiful lady in the world sitting besides me.

Though she was wearing a simple pastel pink lehanga not much make up partially tied hair simple but elegant jewelry yet she manages to look like an angle fallen from the heaven.

"Sunnyyy" I heard her shout in my ears.

"What can't u be a little soft!!" I said with an irritated expression.

"What is wrong with u Ive been calling you from past few minutes but u were not replying only just looking at me weirdly.....ohh shit..... is there something on my face or I'm looking bad? Is that y u are looking at me this way" She asked making 3000 expression.

" no bholu u look pretty very pretty but..." I said with a dreamy smile and husky voice.

"But kya!! I know somethings wrong plus I told aai to not dress me up so much I hate it you toh kn-" she stopped in mid sentence when when she realized I was looking in her eyes and leaning in making the space between our faces lesser and lesser by every passing moment.

"Ka..Karan..an..what...are..you..u...doing...everyone...is....here.....we..r..on...a...stage..."She whispers her breath faning my face and mine hers.

When not even an inch of space was remaining between us she closed her eyes waiting for...

But I tilted my faced connecting my lips to her ear while removing her hair clip with my free hand as we still were holding hands and whispered "u look like an angle teju specially with open hair....I hate it when u tie them up." And bit her ear lobe one last time and readjusting into my seat.

From corner of my eye I saw I had left teju all hot and bothered she was reder then a tomato at that instant and was looking everywhere hoping no one saw our little interaction from few minutes back.

Soooooooooo do u like this so far need honest reviews as idk if should continue this book or not but let's see what ur views and respons to chapter will be...according I'll decide further 😉

Loveee

Xoxo

P.s.after a long time!!!