chapter 7

Continued....

Karan kundrra pov

The moment I complete explaining my idea of rather my doings she just bursts out on me saying I'm crazy and how can we marry each other we are bestfriends not lover and its pretty clear that he is not over his pervious break up and nor is she over shivin as she still thinks moving on as falls for someone else then it will be like cheating on shivin's love for her and keeps on saying something or the other

To stop this I hold her waist tightly and pin her with my body so now there is no space between like not even air can pass through us and then I bite her cheek a bit hard but I can't help it the look so appealing as if are inviting me to bite them and plus it something I've done from childhood to her like when ever I use to fine her cute or wanted her ranting to or make her listen to me I use to bite her cheek and somehow she would say ouchhhhh in her baby voice and then look at me with her big brown eyes with y would u do that expression.

And that's exactly what she did now, so now that she was quite I explained my thinking to her,"laddoo listen I know it's a crazy idea but think of it as a scapegoat, as in see I'm someone who is done with love and all that bullshit and u are someone who never wants to love some cause u don't want to move on...and before u say something I know u, you can't fool with this I've moved on all that bullshit" he said just when teju was about to protest his moved on wali statement but then kept quiet.

Then I continues,"see they want us to get married and by looks of it, we gonna end up marring strangers are love toh is out of option so I though why not we only as u and me get married see so thus way we know that we won't fall in love cause we are bestfriends and plus we understand each other and I won't stop u to date people  or have fun with them after marriage cause I know a woman has her share of needs ;) soo this way our parents will be happy we will too cause I don't mind spending rest of life with my bestfriend, cause trust me bestfriends are way better then sharing it with a girlfriend sooo u in?? Oh and I'll provide with everything a husband does for a wife but yeah except love so..."

After listening to all this teju is kinda convinced with his idea except form one part,"yeahh like this sounds like a great idea but only one thing u and me sleeping around with someone else for our need is something I'm against of cause then it will be us disrespecting something auspicious so apart from that I'm in cause u r right thus is the only scapegoat for us."

To this I replied, "Then what about our needs I understand ur point it's valid as well but u know me I can't got without sex for more then a week " with a pouty face

With a playful smirk she said,"well we can be friends with benefits 😏 or rather husband and wife with benefits if that makes sense cause let's be practical u and me both of us are quite attractive so I think we can survive a lifetime together what say?"

"Okayy not a bad idea but only one condition no strings attached as in U CANT FALL FOR EACH OTHER, cause I don't wanna lose u and trust me I'm not the best person to fall for and plus this friendship of ours is too precious to ruin by adding love of that kind baki toh ilove u laddoo more then anything 😬😬"

"Sunnyyyyy 🙈🙈🙈love u too and yeah agreed u and love huh not happening and stop this bullshit u are a great person to love it was anushas loss or just sometimes things aren't ment to be so they don't work out no matter how hard we try soooo now get out of your devdas zone and start perp for our marriage I want everything grand 😂😂" teju said comforting me and making me smile.

And that's when I remember we were in a hospital hallway so I separated myself from her but not before giving her a peck on her lips.

Can't stop a guy who loves PDA now can u!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now hope u like ittttttt

Vote and comment

Xoxo