|-chapter 2-|

Tommy, tubbo, wilbur, their faces clear when I saw them at the forest, bright smiles were plastered on their faces. Tubbo and Tommy were acting like children having small duels with dull blades and shields, they were having fun. The warm bright sun was shining down on the grassy field and the forest ahead, the sun rays shining on my face and I felt warm all over, no clouds covering the sky a smile crept on my face. 

Suddenly a fire was seen behind us, my head turned back in a snap  as my eyes widened form the sight before me, a tree fell with great impact on the grass and the fire followed. I could hear swords clashing against each other, arrows soaring through the sky and when I focused my sight I could spot a wither far away, the big black skeleton with 3 heads was floating through the sky and destroying houses, trees, everything.

I didn't notice I was holding a sword and a shield in my other hands, the beautiful netherite from my sword showed a reflection of fire, my armor seemed to turn red like the fire was inside it. The netherite I got wasn't for fighting other humans as I was too scared to hurt people, the sounds and fire around me was still going as I was lost in my frightened thought. Before I knew it a man was coming towards me, a figure coming from out the fire, I couldn't see who it was but I held my weapon tightly as I was getting ready for a big fight I couldn't win. The man suddenly ran towards me, his sword high in the sky and I squeezed my eyes shut.

My vision was blurry as I woke up, my head was snapped up in reflex and I could feel the breath rapidly going in and out of my lungs. I was trying my best to slow down my breathing as I closed my eyes, the dream was going to haunt me, but maybe it was a memory from the night I lost everything.. when I opened my eyes again I took the time to rest them before I could see clear, but before I could look around I noticed my ears pulling up and my eyes widening as a man was there before me.

"You alright now?" The man smiled at me, I was relieved to see someone not afraid and shooting at me for a prop on their wall. "You went through a bit huh? Well, your fixed up now." I tilted my head a bit at his words, and calmed down noticing he just helped me fix my paw, some paste was put on it and it felt a lot better. "Thanks." I replied looking at my paw, "I suppose I have to say no problem to that?" His laugh filled the air and I looked up confused again.

"Didn't know big wolves growl as reaction, the small ones only bark." I widened my eyes and realization went through me; he couldn't understand me. Oh great, people are shooting and me and I wouldn't have the ability to tell them I mean no harm, are all my sounds growling if I speak? The man stood up and came a bit closer, I didn't back away as I knew he was fine, he seemed a bit confused but smiled anyways.

"Your not very defensive.." he stuck his hand out and patted my head, I felt slightly embarrassed but of course he didn't know I wasn't a wolf, it did feel comfortable so I just closed my eyes. He chuckled and pulled his head back, "you must be hungry, wanna go catch something?" I did feel hungry but the taught of me being a wolf and having to eat raw meat I wasn't that hungry.. hunting meant I was to catch my own food, but I'd rather not.

I'll just follow this man, maybe he'll catch something for me. Standing up I tested out if I could walk on my paw, it hurt a bit in the beginning but then I could place it on the forest floor without a sting. The man walked ahead and I started to follow when I felt comfortable with my paw, since I was pretty big I managed to catch up on him in no time and walked next to him, as the tree branches were litteraly hitting me in the face I lowered my head with a low growl. 

The man I was with, I never really observed him but I noticed he had blond hair and green clothes, a bucket head with green and white stripes was placed on top of his head and he had black wings trailing behind him, they were beautiful really. He seemed to have a soft smile on his face at all times and walked average speed. 

As I followed him I noticed I could hear a lot, a lot more then before, as well as my smell senses. I could hear birds and rustling from far away and smelled lots of animals, it was pretty fun to notice everything at once, a new experience. 

Suddenly the man stood still and I looked at him confused, I followed his sight and saw a few chickens in front of us, it was enough for food but I wasn't interested in catching them. The man took his bow and he placed a arrow on it tightening the thread, but if he'd shoot the arrow it would only take one chicken and the rest would run away, before he could do anything I moved my paw in front of his sight. 

He wanted to say something but kept quiet and looked up with confusion, "what are you doing?" Of course we both knew I couldn't react to that so I thought how to tell him in a different way, doing so I decided to carefully nudge the bow with my nose and lower it a bit he looked at my movements and decided to keep his bow lowered when I pulled my snout off of it. 

I looked him in the eyes hoping he'd understand to wait and walked away carefully, I knew he was confused but he had to trust me, my white fur wasn't exactly gonna help me here but I was being as quiet as possible walking around the chickens with a big circle. I didn't like the thought of my own plan but I didn't see another way, I couldn't let him do everything just because I wasn't fond of eating like the beast I am now. 

I finally managed to get to the other side from the man without scaring the chickens, when I saw him and looked at me and realization hit him, he pulled up his bow again and focused on one of the chickens. A arrow shot through the air with a short buzzing sound, a chicken was hit and the others got frightened and wanted to run. Before I knew it my paws were already carrying me, I jumped over the bushes and focused on the big chicken in front of me, trying not to think I opened my mouth and catched it.

When I opened my eyes I noticed I got it, the big chicken was now in my mouth already death from the impact of my teeth, I could feel a warm liquid entering my mouth and immediately dropped it. "Yes, good job!" The man walked towards me with his death chicken in his hands, and smiled brightly, I was actually proud of myself that I got it. The disgusting feeling leaving quickly as I didn't even notice my tail wagging like a dog, I never imagined to be able to be happy in this form but I did.

Dude is this cannibalism, philza is a bird and he kills a chicken :)