|- Chapter 4-|

A strong wind brushed against my fur, though it wasn't cold as it didn't even touch my skin underneath, I opened my eyes and saw the city before me, l'manburg. Feeling a weight against my side I turned my head to see the sight of Phil leaning against me, he was sleeping peacefully. He had his wings pulled over his form to kind of protect him from the cold, I turned back to look at the sight in front of me and sighed.

The desire to turn back in my human form was big, it never left and the thought was stuck in my head. Just a few weeks ago I was running around there in the city with a big smile on my face, enjoying the sun with Wilbur or having a little fight with Tubbo. They wouldn't even recognize me now, would they ever see me again?

They were building up the city bit by bit, sometimes Phil would leave me in the forest to go get some resources, as I'd be shot on sight he promised he'd be safe and I had to wait a little while. I trusted Phil and I knew he was a good man, but somehow I feel like I'm just here for no reason, I wanted to go back to my old life.

What if I went to the city? Maybe the aggressive people were gone and they'd see me as a harmless animal like Phil? No, that's stupid, I'm a huge wolf of course they'd shoot at me. But maybe if Phil accompanied me it'll be fine, they'll see I'm like Phil's wolf. I slowly developed a plan in my head to go into the city, I missed it dearly to have contact.

Looking back at Phil I slowly felt some movements, he was waking up and I saw his eyes open slightly. Pulling up his wings he let out a yawn and stretched, he let out satisfied sigh and patted my side. "Ready for another day Lixue?" I growled in returning nodding my head, he chuckled and stood up.

I followed and looked back at the city, turning back to Phil I nudged his arm with my snout, he looked at me confused and I moved my head back at the city. I turned my head back to look at him and his face seemed to sadden, "I'm sorry Lixue but I'm afraid you can't go." I lowered my ears and tried to put on my best puppy eyes.

He smiled again and patted me on the shoulder, "it's dangerous, they'll hurt you." I shook my head, "no they won't!!" I said without thinking, normally I didn't speak in this form and just growled but this time it was too important. I saw his eyes widen, he kept his hand on my shoulder and looked at the city.

A deep sigh was released and i moved my ears back up, "stay close to me, alright?" Nodding hysterically my tail started wagging again, that stupid thing it really doesn't stop. Getting the urge to chase the damn tail Phil suddenly patted me right on the nose smiling, this was a bit.. weird?

As the city was blown up not too long ago there wasn't a wall protecting the city right now, we walked through a piece of wall that was broken, many pieces of stone were on the floors around it. There weren't many people working on the crater since it was early, at least that's what I thought.

My paws carried be through the broken city with caution and I was looking around a much as possible for people, danger, or any arrows to pierce through my fur and kill me one shot. Well, the last one was probably a overreaction from a week before. With the man on the hill... 

Phil walked close to me, his arm would brush past my shoulder often, I could feel his tension and  I was sure he could feel mine. But I have to stick to my plan, I have to find out what happened and this city and it's people should know at least something. 

"Hey you, stop!"