Chapter 4: Like devil like Antichrist

Aslan Myers

"You're a pretty little thing aren't you and might I say the dumbest." He had pulled out a cigar a little earlier and now was blowing smoke into the air. "You wanna know how I just spent my day?" You could easily see that the man was frustrated and tired, just by his restless walk back and forth. "In various back to back meetings. And now I have to get back to punish a girl because she bit off one of our peoples dicks."

An satanic demon sounding laugh erupted from his throat. His hand went to my exposed belly, feeling the soft skin.

"Kinda feeling a little stressed, you know. Mind... i Don't know...helping me relieve some of this stress."

I scrunched up my face in disgust. "No, you seem like you need a proper sit down than rather a good fucking." I sassy, very much still chained up.

He let out an airy laugh then brought his other hand from his pocket and went to unlock the cuffs on my hands. "Feisty." He winked at me.

"Wait you're letting me go?" I question in surprise.

"I'm not one for hurting females sweetheart. Nor molestation or rape. Basically the whole bullshit my father has running down here." He said truthfully after my hands came down from up high and he crutches to get the ones off my ankles next.

I scuffed. "Aw that makes you such a gentlemen." I sassed.

He looked up at me with a deadpanned look, clearly noting my sarcasm.

"We'll have to be down here for a while, can't just have you walking back up like it was nothing." The man left me standing in the absence of the room and disappeared out of sight then to only appear a minute later with a wet cloth in his hand. He handed me the cloth and urged me to wiped my face, before going over to go sit on a nearby couch I didn't see earlier. "So how bout that talk?" A smirk played on his face.

"I wasn't being serious." I huffed, making sure I scrubbed my face clean.

"Well I am." His face went serious and he raised a prominent eyebrow, that shut me up.

With a huff I went over to the couch and plopped down.

"So you're the devils son."

"Ah you've met him." He joked, "I'm just playing but yeah."

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" I questioned out of curiosity.

"22 miss nosey."

"I'm not nosey it was just a question."

"Sureee. I'm supposed to be taking over soon, in a couple months actually." He confessed, blowing another puff of smoke into the air.

"Great for you, you get to kidnap more innocent girls. Do you want a treat.?"

He laughed menacingly. "I Don't hurt women but I will shoot you if you keep with the mouth. And for your information im stopping all of that once I'm appointed. The kidnapping, auctioning, warehouse, brothel; all of this bullshit. I dont like it."

My brows furrowed in confusion. I couldn't understand because in my mind they're all the same, they use women for personal gain only. "Hm." I bid a simple nod with my lips in a tight line.

He looked over at me and scuffed. "What you don't believe me?"

"Frankly no, because what are you going to do once these women are gone?"

"I Don't like smug women." He rolled his eyes toward me. "I've planned through and through so I pretty much know what I'm doing thank you very much." He rolled his eyes.