Part 4

Dream looked at himself in the mirror, throwing up in his mouth. He hated his new outfit. It was a large grey hoodie with nothing underneath and large dark grey joggers, making him nearly trip over it on its own. "This is a shit show" he muttered under his breath.

"Oi-Language Dream...you know what will happen" Punz scolded, eyes scowling as George let out a small whimper from behind the curtain in another bit. Punz turned his head and walked over, hand on the curtain "Georgie, pop your head round the curtain if you're okay. Give you 5 seconds okay?"

He didn't get an answer, just an annoyed huff and groan from the little one. Punz counted to 5 and pulled back the curtain just enough so he could walk in without the other two seeing. He stifled back a laugh seeing Georges head through the sleeve hole and his legs in one trouser leg.

"You need some help?" He snickered, getting a whine and a nod from George as he started feeling claustrophobic. He started struggling and breathing harder, getting whiney.

"Hey hey stop stop, you'll hurt yourself. Breathe and let me help" he stopped George from moving and undressed George before helping him redress "There we go, good boy I'm proud of you for calming down" he hummed.

George leaned against Punz, looking up "We talking today Buddy?" George placed his hands over his mouth, shaking his head and whining. "That's okay bub, don't worry about it"

He giggled and hugged him softly, getting a soft head pat "Let's go see the others now you're all okay" he took Georges hand into his own and started to walk out of the room.

Dream was sat on the desk, kicking his legs back and forth as Sapnap was sat on the floor colouring with a blank piece of paper. Where he got it from was unclear but y'know

"Alright boys-todays schedule won't be as usual as of Dream and another boy we've collected. So while we explain to Dream what the rules are, how we act and how the schedule goes...Sam and Purpled will be talking to the newbie and then he'll be brought in here so for the next few days, it will be different. Is that okay boys?"

George nodded, chewing on his sleeve as he tapped his arm. Sapnap looked up and smiled "Another new friend? Does that mean extra outside time! Oh that would be so cool. I could play with the animals and the-"

"Sapnap-Calm yeah. Just chill. No that doesn't mean extra outside time. It's still normal timings. And Dream-Get down from there. You'll hurt yourself" Punz looked to Dream as he wrapped an arm around Georges shoulders, pulling him closer with more of a perental feel to it.

"It's literally a desk. How can I hurt myself? Maybe yeah if I stand on it it could break or give way or i could fall but It won't do shit-...."

Punz glared at him, causing dream to stop mid sentence and fiddle with his top before jumping down off the desk and taking a seat in the spinny chair. He didn't know what the 'punishments' were and he feared them.

He nodded at him before sighing "We'll go to the hall to talk about it. I'm sure the other boy will be in there so tomorrow might actually be able to go back to order. Depends what happens. And dream"

Dream looked up, tilting his head "These rules....will be drilled so far into your skull to the point when you get out of here you'll still be following them without any authority telling you to" Punz chuckled, taking Georges hand and making a movement for Sapnap to walk over

"Now come along....we have a long day ahead of us" he unlocked the door and helped the younger boys out before looking at dream "let's go"