14 | Rings

Monday

Onigiri boy 🍙
3:54pm

i had an epiphany

About

well you see, in science today

My interest died the second you
said science

it's not about science it's just a
thought i had in science 🙄

anyway

i was looking at peoples hands
bc i was so bored

Why were you looking at hands

if you pay attention i specifically
said "bc i was so bored"

That's strange.

Wait

Is that why u were staring at
me for like ten minutes

You were looking at
my hands 👁👄👁

👁👄👁

what i wasnt staring..

anyway so basically it suddenly
occurred to me that rings make
hands so much more attractive
😍😍

Is this you trying to tell
me to get rings

Hshsjsj

maYbE

very possibly

please do.

Ok but only if you pick them
with me

WHAAAAAAAAAT REALLY

Sure

I DIDNT EXPETC THAT TO WORK

BUT LIKE FRR

Yuh

LOL "YUH" ?!??

YUHHHHHH

LETS GO SHOPPING
Liked by Osamu

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

You honestly thought Osamu was joking at first until the next day at school you made plans to go shopping at the end of the day.

So here you were walking through the mall with Osamu.

"So like you really don't care what I pick?" You asked for confirmation.

Osamu shook his head. "Whatever you want."

"What if it was a hello kitty ring?" You pushed, to see if he really meant it.

Osamu smiled slightly at you. "Anything."

You felt your heart leap at the way he smiled at you and how he was giving you complete control.

You even realised that anyone walking by would probably think you were a couple — not that you'd mind.

You felt Osamu grab your arm, halting you. "Isn't this the shop y/n." His eyebrows tugged slightly into a confused frown.

He looked so adorable confused.

"Huh? Oh. um yeah—sorry." You stumbled with your words, realising you had been so caught up in your thoughts you nearly walked right past the shop.

Walking in you caught the attention of other girls shopping. Correction, Osamu did.

But I mean he was a six foot tall, hot volleyball player. Who wouldn't look?

You couldn't help but feel gleeful at their envious looks but he wasn't even yours.

You headed to the ring section, excited to decorate his hands.

"Ohmygod a hello kitty ring!!!" You yelped, noticing it immediately.

You grabbed his hand to put on the ring but to your horror his fingers were too big.

You frowned trying each of his fingers but the ring was clearly intended for someone with small hands. Talk about exclusion 🙄.

"I don't think it's gonna fit." Osamu mused, as you tried the other hand because you never know.

"Why are your hands so god damn big." You complained, putting the ring back.

Your hopes and dreams of Osamu wearing a hello kitty ring were crushed.

"Is there anything you're interested in" you inquired Osamu, as you guiltily indulged in trying rings on yourself.

"Just whatever you think looks good." Osamu followed you along, hands shoved in the pockets of his black school pants.

"Ok but like I'm super indecisive, we may be here a while." You warned.

🍙

You ended up picking 6 rings—all silver one of which had a black stone.

Seconds before Osamu was about to buy them however, your eye caught onto something you didn't expect to find.

"SAMU WAIT!" You screamed out, dragging him away from a concerned looking cashier.

You realised you just subconsciously called him Samu but he didn't seem to mind or at least he didn't say anything.

Osamu looked mildly surprised at your outburst, "You know you're quite aggressive sometimes." He remarked letting himself get dragged along.

"Look, onigiri rings!" You pointed out, ignoring his comment. "You have to get this." You insisted.

Osamu tried it on and it fit perfectly.

It must be fate you decided.

To your surprise however he grabbed your hand and put a smaller onigiri ring on your finger.

OK PUT A RING ON IT.

"Cute." He commented as you held out your hands to admire your matching onigiri rings.

Not as cute as you, goddamn.

With that you finally left, happy with Osamu's new and improved hands.

But you were even happier with your matching rings.