part 6 - It's ok

Tae : it's you huh! We met again . "What a destiny !"

Y/n: "Sir, forget about it " said with puppy eyes.

Tae:" huh!!"

Y/n:" sir, forget about the incident . It's a little mistake . "

Tae : YOU THINK IT'S A LITTLE MISTAKE . YOU HUMILIATE A MAFIA BOSS. DO YOU THINK IT'S LITTLE ."

Y/n and jimin flinched hard because of the sudden brust out of Tae.

Y/n: "Sir pl-ple-please !" She said stuttering and eyes becoming teary .

Jimin: " hey y/n . Calm down . Tae, forgive her."

Tae : " get out you both."

Then jimin dragged y/n as she was about to cry .

After coming out of Tae's cabin.

Jimin: " hey calm down y/n. Don't worry . Nothing will happen . Please don't cry . Everything will be ok." He said with a worried tone and assuring y/n.

Y/n: " b-but sir , he is a-angry with m-me ." She said letting her tears fall .

Jimin : " aha. Don't cry . I will talk to Tae . Don't cry . Pweeseeee! " He said cutely to her .

Y/n : "yahh. Don't do like this , otherwise you will make me smile through pain" she said hiding her smile.

Jimin: "ohh how cute !! You stay here I will go and talk with Tae "

He said and y/n nodded . Then he left from there and y/n went to rest room.

Jimin pov -

I don't know why but it's hurt seeing her crying situation and somewhat I also don't want y/n to get fired from her jobby Tae  because of his sillyness.

End of jimin pov~

After that Jimin knocked at the door .

Jimin : Tae , can I come in ?"

Tae : " Not now. Leave ." He said frustratedly.

Jimin : " But I want to ."

Then jimin came in without waiting for Tae's response.

Tae : " Don't talk about those shits please ."

Jimin:" yaaah Tae, how can you be so rude at a small matter. Besides if it's not a small matter and  it has been 3 years . Come on boy forget it ..."

Tae: " Shut up"

Jimin:" This time I will not shut up. You have to listen to me. Listen now Tae . You have changed a lot of secretary . You should not fire her. She was doing her work properly. Forgive her.please for me at least. "

Tae:" why are defending her? Who is she to you ?"

Jimin:" She is nothing to me but still. This time listen to me. I promise you will not regret . Please and also you can't be this rude at this matter." He said and Tae sighed as Tae's anger slowly coming down

Tae :"Ok . I will call you later ."

Then jimin went from there.

Tae pov-

Jimin left. I sighed and frustratedly pushed my hair back. I think , jimin is right. I should not have to this angry with her as it was a small mistake. But still argghhhh!!

After a while I called jimin.

End of Tae pov~

Meanwhile :

Jimin and y/n was at the cafeteria of the office and y/n was drinking juice with a pout and jimin was staring at her but with a brotherly love.

Then jimin got a phone call from Tae .

Jimin: " ok Tae , I am coming with her . " Then he hung up the call.

Jimin: "y/n!!!"

Y/n: " yess!!"

Jimin: "Come. Let's go to Tae's cabin"

Y/n : "why? " *Scared tone*

Jimin :" don't worry. Come let's go !!!"

Then jimin dragged Y/n happily.

Jimin knocked at the door and heard
" Come in"

Then jimin entered with Y/n beside him

Jimin: "Tae !"

Tae : "oh you came." Then he stared at y/n.

Then

Y/n: "I'm sorry again sir . Please forgive me . "

Tae : " it's ok " said calmly.

Y/n:" huh!!" *Confused*then look at jimin and jimin assured her with a smile .

Y/n: "ohh. Thank you so much sir ." *said with the most cutest smile.  * "Sir, can i go back to work.?"

Tae: "yes, fast . I need the file within 3 hours ."

Y/n widened her eyes and fastly got back to work.

Jimin : "Again rude behaviour!!"

Tae : " ok ok , now go to your company . Don't you have work ? Now go."

Jimin: " ok ok going. But behave please."

Tae : " I will, now go ."

Then jimin left.

The day went by and they didn't talk much with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~