part 10 - Acceptance .

Tae:" Why are you ignoring me huh!?" He said with cold yet serious voice .

Y/n:" sir , what are you saying ? I am not ignoring you ."

Tae:" you know ! I hate liars."

Y/n:" s-si-"

Tae suddenly hugged her causing her to be  shocked .

Tae:" please I can't . After so many days you are working with me. But I realized my feelings in these days when you are not present in front of me. Your present actually feels complete and warmness. It feels like I have someone beside me . Please don't ignore me. Please don't leave me."

At the last sentence his voice kinda cracked .

Listening to his words filled with sincere and love y/n was so overwhelmed that she hugged her back.

Y/n:" I'm sorry for ignoring you sir. but I have some reasons.

Listening that Tae tightened the hug.

Tae:" please y/n tell me those reasons. I will solve any kind of problems. But don't ignore me like that."

Y/n: "A-actually sir, I think that's wrong to be in relationship as I am a secretary. I don't want people to judge me and you ."

Tae:" y/n what are you saying? Because of these sillyness you are ignoring me."

Y/n: " sorry sir "

Tae:" y/n no one will dare to judge you cz I'm the mafia boss you know right " he said smirking playfully.

Y/n:" b-but"

Tae:"no buts."

Y/n sighed and said

Y/n:"ok then."

Tae:" so...."

Y/n: " court me first."

Tae became happy and pecked her cheeks.

Y/n flustered and her cheeks were burning and they were a pink tint on her cheeks.

Tae giggled and said.

Tae:" Is my cutiepie blushing ?"

Y/n:" n-no."

Tae:" do you wanna go to home now or we can spend the whole time like this you in my arms ? Huh!" He said smirking and raising his one eyebrow.

Y/n felt embarrassed and quickly pulled away as she didn't realized they were hugging each other for the whole time.

Y/n: "y-yes.bye sir."

Y/n was about to go but Tae hold her wrist and pulled her causing her to bump to the chest of Tae.

Y/n again blushed and Tae chuckled seeing her so much flustered.

Y/n:" Now what's wrong?"

Tae:" call me Taehyung or any nicknames onwards  not mr.kim or sir  ok?"

Y/n:" o-ok si-- t-taehyung ."

Tae chuckled and said.

Tae:" how cute ! Let's go I'll drop you at your home."

Y/n:" no it's ok sir" y/n looked at Tae and noticed his cute glare . "O-oh I mean Taehyung no need to drop me at home. I'll go by myself ."

Tae:" but I want to spend some time with you." He pouted for the first time.

Y/n giggled and said.

Y/n:" if you are insisting that much then ok." She said smiling shyly .

Tae:" is my y/nnie smiling ?" He teased her and quickly pecked her cheeks and went away leaving a blushing and dumbfounded y/n.

Y/n: " y-yaahhh. Wait from me . "

Then they got inside the car and drove off to y/n's house.

While driving Tae was glancing at y/n continuously . Soon they reached at y/n's house.

They went out.

Y/n : " ok then Tae. I will go now. Bye." She suddenly hugged him and ran away leaving a dumbfounded Tae behind.

Tae was flustered because of her sudden action and soon came out of his thoughts and said.

Tae:" yaahh. I will pick you in the morning . Get ready on time."

Y/n stopped in the way and said

Y/n:" ok ." She yelled and again ran towards her door.

Tae chuckled at her cuteness and left the place.

Inside the house.

Y/n pov:

What was that. Argh y/n why did you hug him. Argghhh...

I am wondering this is the man who was rude and a iceberg at first. Woahh how first he changed and for me. I think I can not but fall for him. My heart  stop beating this fast. I am so happy . How cute he is !! OMO !!

End of Y/n pov ~

Then y/n calmed herself and took a shower and  ate  dinner and went for bed. Soon she fall asleep.

Next part will come soon....💜