Ep25: Count-Down

How did Eri do this?

"Is there something you want with this?"

I couldn't hear her because i was to busy in thought, not only that Eri was able to do something like this but I had a feeling that I knew what was going on.

"Timer..... locations...."

"Are there bombs planted around the area we expected and it's gonna blow tomorrow!!!! Aargh!!"

"What is mom doing?"

"I've gotta call Melissa and tell her what I found out!"

Hmm it could be wrong though.... but it's our best shot! I balled my fist and stood up.

I'll try my best!

DOUBLE
AGENT
FAMILY

Narrator's POV

The brunette quickly dialled the blonde female's number but she was not picking up. After trying for at least five times, she just sent her a text message and hurried to get dressed while Eri just watched her moving in a fast motion.

"It's like mum figured something out." She walked over to Izuku and shook him slightly to wake up. He just groaned and turned around which caused her to get a little angry and punch him in the face.... Lightly.

"Ow! What the..."

"Mum's leaving!" She diverted the attention from herself and to the brunette who was hurriedly exiting the room. "The hell?" He got up and went to go call someone, 'Why in the middle of the night?' He sulked to himself.

When Ochako got to the car, she was about to enter until. "Darn! I forgot the keys!"

"What are you doing?" Said the black haired male who yawned, obviously tired and annoyed from being woken up in the middle of the night.

"I found something out! It's serious!"

They both glanced at each other before looking back to her and sighed. "Ok."

On the way, the brunette explained everything she had found out. "There's no way you in particular came up with a theory like that." Sero said to her with half-lidded eyes but the brunette responded with a glare and said. "So what if did?"

"Nothing." He squeaked and the green haired male just sighed. "Bombs huh, this little investigation seems more dangerous than it should be...... well for you of course." Ochako's eye twitched at the saying and just sighed. "Whatever."

When they got to their first location, which was the Central Park that was not to far away from the mall that would be their next destination. They searched around for the bomb Ochako was talking about for sometime but could not find anything.

Not much time passed before they heard the sound of car engines. It stopped at the front gate and out came... Katsuki, Todoroki and Melissa.

"Sorry I couldn't answer the call, it took sometime to wake up." The blonde haired female said and The brunette nodded in understanding. She didn't have the time for anything and just asked.