𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒

2nd chapter

Y/n's POV

After a while I followe Norman and Emma.
As I was hinding behind a wall I continued listening to Emma and Norman talk.
"(Escape plan or whatever they were talking about)"
My eyes widened, they really found out about Conny, the demons and their passion in human meat.
I tried my best to keep my breath calm and carried on my spying.
"We should go outside now so nobody gets suspicious of us" Norman answered
'Crap, he's right' I thought
I slowly sneaked away until I believed that they wouldn't hear me running.

Emma POV

As Norman and I went outside we already saw Y/n, she panted and waved at us so we followed. "Were you playing tag?" I asked. Y/n confirmed it and we decided to just lie down in the grass and let the sun make us blind.
Some time passed and soon Ray joined us and we just chatted about the randomest topics to think of.
That's when Ray asked "Did you two give Conny her stuffed bunny back by the way?" Before I could say something Norman saved us with a short "yes, we made it in time and Conny was really happy getting the bunny back"
Ray just nodded and his mind got back to the book he was reading 'The fox who wanted to fly to the moon' that sounded so cool.

Time passes

"Wuaah I've lost (kid name) while we played hide'n seek. I'm so sorry mommy!" One of thr young children whinned. "Don't worry, I'll bring him back safely" Mother Isabella said, that's when she watched at her clock and smirked she looked up again and locked eyes with us. I'm sure Norman got frightened as well.
After a short period of time Isabella came back with the lost child.

Time passes

Y/n POV

It was really late but I just couldn't sleep.
I don't want Emma to die,
I don't want somebody else to die too.
But who am I to decide what will happen.
If only I was as smart as Norman, or as stubborn as Emma, why can't I just stand up for myself and think of a way to help everyone.
All those things were driving me crazy.
I could never match with anyone, I'll always fail, no matter if it's something I seem to be passionate about.
Why would someone as awesome as Emma like me anyway?
.
.
.
"Hey.. y/n? Are you alright?" I heard a soft voice whispering. I turned around to see that Emma looked at me with a worried expression. She continued
"You were crying, right? Did you have a bad dream you wanna talk about? I'll listen to you okay?"
"Thank you, it's nothing to worry about...
I just don't feel well"
I turned my head to the side and looked down, gosh how emberassing, now she thinks of me as a baby that can't handle anything at all.
Now I felt it.
She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head onto my shoulder, I could smell her sweet scent that reminds me of sweet waffles with small berries on top. She slowly rubbed her hands in a circling motion on my back. I could feel her soft hair on my neck and her slow comforting breath touching my skin.
"Should I stay with you this night?"
She gently asked
"..I think it's gonna be fine, I don't want to be annoying, and it's nothing serious anyways"
"Oh... well if you change your mind you can always come to me." She said in a sad tone. She gave me one last hug and stood up, she turned around and slowly walked up to her bed. She seemed very disappointed and slightly emberassed that I declined her offer.
But I regret it too now, I wanted to act tough even though that wasn't true.
If only I had agreed to her, I'd probably sleep peacefully next to the person I want to protect the most.

I wish I could turn back time

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Done!
Yay
It's kinda short I apologize