sneaking out

I know this wouldn't happen, but I decided to write smth like that anyway so yea have fun.

3rd persons POV

A few days passed and Emma, Ray, Norman and Y/n started making plans. But even though the fact that the orphanage is actually a farm, all of them kept smiling a lot.

"Hey Y/n! How do you draw so good?" Emma asked
"I don't know, I guess it's because I've been drawing since I can think" Y/n chukled
Y/n was drawing 2 sweet cats  one of them beeing ginger, and the other one (the colour of your hair or what you want it to be)

Time passes

"Gosh it's getting late, maybe we should head back to our dorm(or whatever it's called)"
"Yeah you're right"
So both of them headded back together.

Your POV

We were walking back to our dorm. Emma was hopping around as happy as always while I was just walking normally.
"Are you actually tired?" I asked Emma
"Nope not at all!" I heard her saying

I then opened the door to our bedroom and went in after Emma and we got ready to bed.
Since we still had a bit time, Emma and I chatted about what we'd do tomorrow. We agreed to play hide and seek in the house and also try look around to find out if there was a secret room.
Mama opened the door and told us to go to sleep.
"Good night Y/n!" Emma said while falling into a tight hug.
I could hear her chuckling before she let go
"Good night Emma!"
I saw the girl walk aways from my bed a few steps where she always sleeps.

Time went by and I still couldn't close my eyes. No matter how much I turned to the side, I just couldn't fall asleep. I wasn't even feeling sad or negative, it's hard to explain.

"Psssst" I heard someone hiss on the right side of my bed.
I turned my head a little to see Emma's shadow. Even though it was dark, I could see the ginger girl giving me a big smirk.
'Oh no, don't tell me you have a sick idea Emma' she always looks at me like that before we get in trouble.
"Hey Y/n, you can't sleep as well as I, wanna sneak out then?" She wispered, knowing I couldn't say no.
"Alright, but I'll kill you if we get caught!" "It's a deal then!" She pulled on my bedsheets and waited for me to finally stand up.

We tried our best to be very quiet.
'Just a few more steps..' I thought to myself

Emma slowly opened the door, gladly there wasn't much of a sound so the two of us just continued to sneak out.
I still didn't have a clue where Emma was going but I couldn't ask because any noise is a big risk in getting caught.
We then arrived at the dining room, Emma then walked to the door, that connects the dining room with the kitchen.

She layed on ear on the door and listened, she then smiled and waved me over and we went through the door. After the girl shut the door, she turned the light on.
"So why did you bring me here?" I asked confused.
"Oh, you don't know what a kitchen is for? Well it's for cooking, bakin-"
"Of course I know what it is for. I eanted to know what exactly you wanted do to here, silly"
Ohh, I thought that we could make a few cupcakes, that was probably a stupid idea, I just haven't considered, that I took a bad timing."
"I don't really mind, since I haven't had a lot the last few days"

"Alright let's get started then!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
This one will be continued in the next chapter cause it'd be too long for one part.
Hope you liked that one anyway! :D