Chapter-10

*Jin P.O.V*
I woke up early in the morning after all the drama that took place the night before. I couldn't help but laugh at how adorable our family looked. It reminded me of those days...
Never mind...

I walked out of my room to find Tae sitting on the couch all awake. He was sipping coffee and scrolling through his mobile.

Ever since that incident took place, the love and affection in our house were drained out. Mom blamed dad for it and even stopped speaking. They didn't utter a word to each other though they stayed under the same roof.

I and Tae were somewhat responsible for it so my mom turned cold towards us. She was always lost in her thoughts and stayed alone in her room. Some days I could hear her cry in front of the family photo...

I sighed and sat beside Tae.

"Morning Hyung!"

"Morning Tae! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing Hyung...I was just checking if Namjoon Hyung found anything about Y/n" he answered.

"Did he?" I questioned.

"Seems that there is no missing complaint registered with her photo. Namjoon Hyung checked with various Police stations but found no clue about her..." He said with a dejected face.

"Don't worry Tae...We will soon find out" I cheered him up.

He gave me a quick hug and sat back saying "Hyung! You know eomma cared for me! She actually cared! She- she gave me food" he said, amusement and happiness dancing in his eyes.

Ever since that incident took place, I was the one who took care of Tae. I even learnt how to cook for him. I didn't want to burden my mom because she was in grief... I did everything in my ability to shower my brother with happiness due to which our bond is unbreakable.

"She did that?" I exclaimed, sounding happy and he nodded his head.

"Ok then... Tae Y/n just got back home from the hospital and has no extra clothes. Let's go shopping?" I suggested.

"Yes, Hyung! Why not!" He exclaimed.

"Fine, I'll go and wake Y/n, you get ready by then," I said but Tae cut me off by saying "Hyung! Don't! Let her sleep...poor thing looked all terrified yesterday due to nightmares. She was afraid to sleep alone so she slept with Eomma."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes Hyung...she was saying something about falling off the cliff which I understand but why CRYING AND FIRE?" He asked in confusion.

"Maybe she has deep secrets which we are yet to find out," I thought.

"Anyways Hyung, don't wake Y/n let her rest. We can go shopping by ourselves" he said.

"Ahh! Someone is concerned for their sister! Why Tae you didn't like her in the beginning? Now, what happened" I joked.

He gave a small chuckle and said "It's not that I didn't like her but I was jealous of her because you cared a lot about her. You know how much I love you and I thought she will take all your love...but I was wrong, she gave me my Eomma and Appa's love also"

I felt emotional and joked"Yah! Don't cut imaginary onions!! My eyes are tearing!"

He laughed and went to his room to get ready while I went to mine to do the same.
After all, we had to go shopping! And Y/n is lucky enough to have such super Oppas! Isn't she?

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Guys don't drool over Jin and V that they are gonna do shopping for you because what awaits is a pure disaster!! You do know our World Wide Handsome's fashion sense...Don't you?

Don't you?