Chapter-13

*Jin P.O.V*
My Eomma spoke to me regarding Y/n's further studies. She suggested me to enrol Y/n in fine arts as she was interested in drawing and painting.

I was a bit doubtful because we had no record of Y/n's past studies, not even her birth certificate. As I was wondering what to do, an idea struck my mind! I grabbed my phone and dialled his number...

*On The Phone*

Jin:-Hello Yoongi-ah! Yoongi? YOOOOOOOOOOONGI!!!

Yoongi:- Umm...5 more minutes Eomma...

Jin:- What the hell! I'm not your Eomma! Yoongi, are you sleeping? WAKE UP!

Yoongi:- Oh! Jin Hyung! When did you call?

Jin:- Just now you SLEEPY CAT! Were you sleeping at this odd hour!

Yoongi:- No Hyung, I was MEDITATING...

Jin:- Liar...I know very well about you SLEEPING BEAUTY...Anyways I want a favour from you.

Yoongi:- Which flavour? Strawberry? Vanilla? Chocolate? Wait! I don't sell Ice creams!

Jin:- Fool! Wake up! I said favour! I want your help!

Yoongi:- Hmm...What is it...

Jin:- Yoongi-ah you own a university right...

Yoongi:- Yeah! So?

Jin:- I wanted a seat in the Fine Arts course...

Yoongi:- Hyung! Aren't you too old to study?

Jin:- Grandpa! Stop pulling my leg! I'm still sweet sixteen and no, the seat is not for me but my sister.
*Jin explains everything about Y/n, her memory loss and studies*

Yoongi:- Ok Hyung! Anything for you! Ask your sister to attend classes from today in the university and I will handle the rest.

Jin:- That would be great! Thank you so much Yoongi-ah...Bye!

Yoongi:- Bye! Good night...

Jin:- Yah! It's good morning!...

*They hung up the call*

"Aish! This sleepy grandpa" I sighed.

Yoongi was one of my close friends who owned a renowned university. Therefore it wouldn't be difficult for him to enrol Y/n without any legal documents.

Mr Lee entered my room with Tae. They both were discussing the collaboration of KIM GROUP OF COMPANIES with JJ GROUP OF COMPANIES. It was a very big project for us and would benefit a lot of people.

Tae announced "Hyung! Mr Lee said that we should submit the proposal file of JJ GROUP OF COMPANIES as soon as possible."

"Yes Jin, the sooner we submit, the better would be our project," Mr Lee said with a smile.

I searched my desk and finally found the file. I discussed some points and kept them back safely.

I also prepared a recommendation letter for Y/n and kept it in a file.

"Whoa! I have all PINK FILES!" I chuckled.

Now the most important task was to get Y/n ready for her first day at college.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Do you think something is waiting in the college...Umm bye! Bye! Before I say anything...

JK :P