Chapter-33

*Y/n P.O.V*
V Oppa took me out in the garden. I felt much better breathing fresh air.

I got seated in a chair and gazed around... I  saw people collecting their plates for food, some random women showing off their jewellery and little children playing around.

Just then a businessman came over to our table. "Hello, Mr Kim Taehyung...Would you like to join us for a talk? There is something important that we need to discuss"

V Oppa glanced at me. "I'll be ok, don't worry..." I said.

"Are you sure?" He inquired.

I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile.

V Oppa went towards his colleagues to discuss the upcoming projects.

I rested my head on the table and thought How can Bunny boy be here? Oh! Yeah, he is J-Hope's younger brother. Was I rude inside? He genuinely was sorry...Did I overreact?

I sighed and got up. There was no point in being scared of him. What would J-Hope Oppa think when he witnessed the scene inside? He would have been confused! Moreover, I can't behave the way I did since it could affect the deal between the companies... I would never want to see my Oppas sad! Therefore I decided that whatever happens, I should mend my friendship with Jungkook.

I walked towards the swimming pool which was situated on the far end of the garden. The cool air caressed my face, calming my nerves. My hair ruffled with the wind. The weather was cold yet beautiful.

I remembered the day when I and Jungkook were trapped in the classroom. Thinking about our interaction and little talks made me blush.

"Bunny boy!" I mumbled and chuckled. As I approached the swimming pool the noise subsided and peace overtook me. Very few members came this way so I could enjoy the silence.

I strolled at the edge of the swimming pool being cautious since I couldn't swim. I glanced upwards where tiny stars illuminated the sky. The moon played hide and seek with the clouds.

Suddenly my feet got tangled with the lighting wires. I had unknowingly stepped into the pile of cables!

I tripped and fell into the swimming pool... The water engulfed me! I waved my hands for help, all in vain. The water was sucking out my oxygen! I gasped for breath and tried to flap my limbs yet I slowly drowned.

"Is this my end? Is this how I am supposed to die?" I thought.

My  Eomma, Appa, Jin Oppa, V Oppa and Jungkook's faces flashed in front of me.
"I'm sorry...Please forgive me...I won't be with you anymore" I thought.

Life is so cruel! It is unfair! I am leaving this happiness behind! Hell would be the best place for me since I would be the cause for everyone's sadness once I die...

One last time I wanted to hug my family! One last time I wanted to meet Jungkook! I wanted to tell him that I had forgiven him, but I guess fate is not on my side...

As I plunged deeper into the pool, I gave up...I quit struggling... The water entered my lungs, forming bubbles that escaped my mouth.

I saw the last glimpse of light before darkness overtook me. I was glad that I was perishing with happy memories...

Recalling the joyous face of my loved ones brought a fragile smile to my face. "I miss you all," I thought before closing my eyes and sinking into my death...

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Nobody can predict when, how, where a person dies. Death is inevitable, so is the case of Y/n. She brought Luck into everyone's life and finally perished.
I hope you all liked this series and pardon me for the abrupt ending...
Everything has to end one day so is this series... :( At least Y/n was loved when she was gone...

Edit:- Guys it was a PRANK!!! ;) How do you expect me to end this way

Edit:- Guys it was a PRANK!!! ;) How do you expect me to end this way... There are many more chapters to come so stay tuned... :)