Preface

Copyright © 2022 IllianaKlyneCOMING THIS APRIL 3RD

COMING THIS APRIL 3RD

In search of her mother's killer, Margaux is willing to risk anything. After months of cold leads, a new one arises that takes her down into a deep rabbit hole of mafias, murders and a man with a set of dubious green eyes.

Margaux Clifford is a woman with a death wish. After she lost her mother, she ended up on a path to rock bottom. In an attempt to redeem herself, she opens up her mother's case once more. Desperate to find answers and explanations to things even she can't understand. Until one day, a new pursuit leads her straight into the tight grasp of one of the most notorious criminals in America - Caden De Loughrey.

She never expected to hate a man so much and he never expected to be intrigued yet angered by a woman that much. These two intertwines in many ways imaginable until their fiery case explodes into a million different problems. From sociopathic siblings to negotiated assassins, one would really wish that Margaux and Caden never met.

But they did - one too many times.

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

THE PLAYLIST

01. Mount Everest - Labrinth
02. I Feel Like A God - Deathbyromy
03. Oxytocin - Billie Eilish
04. Medicine - Harry Styles
05. I Wanna Be Your Slave - Maneskin
06. Doin Time - Lana Del Rey
07. The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
08. So It Goes... - Taylor Swift
09. I Did Something Bad -  Taylor Swift
10. I'll Make You Love Me - Kat Leon

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

MY OTHER WORKS

In A Perfect World [ON-GOING]

Golden Affairs [COMPLETED]

Free Minds Chained Hearts [COMPLETED]

Ripple [COMPLETED]

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

WARNINGS
this book contains:
Graphic depictions of sex and violence. Drugs, alcohol, abuse

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Copyright © 2021 by Illiana Klyne

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. THIS BOOK IS EXCLUSIVE TO WATTPAD.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

*There will be a plethora of scenes mentioning law, jobs, locations and languages that I am unfamiliar with. Although I will be doing research, most of the details will be very much fiction -- made up. Take these details with a grain of salt. They have been manipulated to fit the story. 

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Hey loves, this is my first draft of this story so please bear with me. Constructive criticism is always welcome but any that are mean will be deleted.

It would really help me if you could vote, follow and comment if you enjoy this story.

I won't keep you too long. Now lock your doors, grab a blanket and hide under it. You wouldn't want anyone walking in when you're reading this ;)

love,
Illiana.

All rights reserved.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM:
@raspeberrydarlin for updates.