CHAPTER 14

CAUTION! SNU SNU LIES AHEAD!

Ronée felt the hold on her wrist tighten.

It’s like he was trying to restrain himself.

After gazing at each other for a while, he kissed the tip of Ronée’s nose. A sweet sound echoed through the room. Ronée closed her eyes slowly in response.

And in the meantime, Nabel lowered his head and engraved his mark on her collarbone.

“Ah…”

Ronée inhaled sharply. To ensure her that she was okay, Nabel gently caressed her wrist.

“How much I…” he muttered with a raspy voice.

She could feel his heated breath all around her neck.

‘You don’t know how much I wanted you back.’

‘Did you know that during the years I was on the battlefield, I only thought of you?’

‘Did you yearn for me as much as I yearned for you?’

“Ah…”

Ronée’s body shuddered when Nabel’s lips traced a path between her collarbones. He released the hand that held her wrist and placed it on her chest.

A soft mound greeted him. It was what he had always wanted.

She was once so far away that he couldn’t even reach out to touch her.

When he was younger, he only wanted her lips.

No, he thought his time with her was more than enough.

The hardened peaks were captured between his lips as his hand pulled down the collar of Ronée’s white chemise, exposing her shoulders. A tearing sound echoed through the room. It was the sound of the fabric struggling to keep its shape.

Nabel teased her as he grazed his teeth lightly against the tips of her breasts. Ronée’s body trembled as adrenaline rushed through her body.

He remembered their younger days.

From the moment he left the mansion, he never looked back.

Her sanctuary was also his sanctuary. It was a horrible mansion, but her room was a more comfortable space than the heaven which the gods and angels protected, as long as they’re together, alone.

So, he didn’t look back. Even as a child he knew himself well. If he looked back, his resolve would crumble.

He just wanted to stay in that heaven, with her and close his eyes comfortably.

But he couldn’t.

On the day he cleared the thorn bushes in front of her room, he made an irreversible decision.

‘I will save you.’

With such firm determination, he ran forward without looking back. A glimpse of your face, on the day we parted, the lips that could not be stolen, trembled.

‘How did you endure it?’

His heart boiled with worries. He wanted to personally check every little curve of her body.

Just like this.

Ronée sighed.

His tender lips slid between Ronée’s breasts.

‘Pop’.

The buttons on her chemise were unable to handle his strength, revealing the sweetly curved mounds that soon accepted his lips.