The Last Time

"Aiyana baby wake up, it's time for school," my mother said. I don't really like going to school because the teachers are weird and I only have one friend. I am a sophomore and I really don't plan on making anymore friends. I am content with the one friend that I have. Me and Megan have been friends since my 8th grade year. I can honestly say I trust her with my life. I guess I should probably tell y'all that I have a boyfriend. His name is Marcelo. I love him with all my heart. Me and Marcelo met in 7th grade and been kicking it since then. Megan and Marcelo are the only I can trust besides my parents.

20 minutes later....

"Aiyana are you ready?" "Yes dad I am coming downstairs now." "Hurry baby before we're late getting you to school." "Yes sir."

10 minutes later....

"Dad, I'm ready." "Aiyana it is 7:45, you know it takes 20 minutes to get there." "I know dad, I'm sorry." "It's fine baby."

Finally at school.....

I walk into the school and nobody was in the hallways so I went to the office and checked in because I'm late for class so I have to get a tardy slip. As I am walking to class I hear familiar voices in the Janitorial Closet. I heard..... Marcelo and my best friend Megan. I couldn't believe they were doing what they were doing. So I opened the door to where they couldn't hear me and they were way in the back where all the chemicals and stuff were on shelves. So I got to where they couldn't see me and I started recording them. "This will be a nice post on Instagram," I said in my head. After I got what I wanted I finally came out to where they could see me and locked eyes with Marcelo. "Baby this isn't what it looks like." "It looks like you are naked with your dick inside of my best friend who is also naked." "I'm sorry Aiyana," Megan said. I took some cleaning supply and dumped it all on her head and she ran out of the closet naked. Just as she ran out the bell ring. "God is on my side." So I walk out of the closet and start beating her ass while she was still naked. And then went back in the closet and beat Marcelo ass. I then took a picture of them naked with bloody faces. I then posted the video and the pictures on my Instagram where I know everybody at our school will see it. That's what they get for doing a real bitch like me wrong. This will be the first and The Last Time they fuck with me.

Thoughts?
Vote
Comment
And leave more topics
Thank you!!!!