Changes

The next day Aiyana got up and got ready for school. She did her shower routine and then got out. She lotioned up her body and got dressed and then did her hair and makeup. She propped her phone up and took a picture of herself and posted it on Instagram.

PrettyGirl.Aiyana

PrettyGirl.Aiyana: Y'all weren't ready for a bad bitch to bounce back.😉💕✨

Comments disabled....

45 minutes later.....

Aiyana pulls up to her school. She really didn't want to be here but she knew she had to come. She want ready to face the fact that she was embarrassed not only because she got cheated on but because of the way she reacted. She should have left it alone and let them do them. She should have just let it go. She didn't know where to go from here. She didn't know if she should stay in Brockville or go somewhere else. As she was sitting there thinking there was a knock on her window. The devil himself was knocking on her window. She rolled down her window a little bit.

"What the fuck do you want Marcelo?"

"I just wanted to apo-"

"I'm going to stop you right there, if you really loved me like you said you did, why the fuck cheat on me not only that, YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND!!!!!"

"I was thinking about you the whole time."

"How in the hell where you thinking about me when you were fucking her? She doesn't look like me, she doesn't smell like me, she doesn't fuck you like I did, so what made you think of me when you were fucking her?"

"I was happy how I was with you."

"So you were happy with fucking her?"

"You know what Aiyana, maybe if you would have fucked me better and let me get the cookie whenever I wanted to, this wouldn't have happened. Maybe if you would have given me everything that I wanted from you, this wouldn't have happened."

"So you're saying that it's my fault because I didn't fuck you enough? We started dating 5 months ago and I gave you my virginity because you kept begging to fuck me. I let you inside of me after 5 months and I will now forever have soul ties with you."

"Alright I take that back."

"Marcelo get the fuck away from my car so I can get to my class. If you not helping me towards getting my diploma then shut the fuck up and stop talking to me. Matter of fact don't ever talk to me again, don't look at me, don't even think about me. Tell your little slut the same thing."

Will she forgive them or will Changes have to be made? Find out in the next chapter.

Thoughts?
Vote
Comment
And leave some other topics I should include in this book.
Thank you!!!!