Life as it is

So in a couple of months summer break will be here. I know I'm not going to the next grade because my grades and attendance went downhill after my parents died. It has been 2 months since my parents died and I have missed at least 6 weeks of school, and I only went to school for 2 weeks. Marcelo keeps trying to talk to me and every time I see Megan she looks the other way. I'm ready to move on from all of this. I'm thinking about moving somewhere else just to go be me a new environment and hopefully make new memories with new people. If I have to stay back in the 10th grade again I'm most definitely going to move. So where should I go? Atlanta? New York? Jamaica? India? Nah I'm playing but I think New York would be a good place. What do y'all think? Anyways I'm finna get ready for school see y'all later.

30 minutes later....
Aiyana is now in her mirror putting her hair up and doing her makeup. After she is done she takes a picture in her hair and makeup room and posts it on Instagram.

PrettyGirl.Aiyana

1,677 likes

1,677 likes

PrettyGirl.Aiyana: Back again in yellow✨💛

Aiyana goes down turns and she walks around the corner and she is frightened because she sees her parents in the kitchen cooking together, she then closes her eyes and opens them again and they are gone. She gets this sad feeling in her heart but she knows they are with her even if they are disappointed in her right because of school.

20 minutes later...

Aiyana is now at school and heading to her class.

"Aye, Aiyana!!!"

"What?"

"Aye no need for the attitude, I'm not Marcelo."

"Adrian what are you going to do if I don't loose my attitude?"

I guess I should probably explain to y'all who Adrian is. Adrian is my childhood best friend. We lost contact when he moved and he literally just moved back a month ago.

"Aiyana don't play with me, I will take you in that bathroom."

"Woah Mr.Horny, we're just best friends. But if you want to you can."

"Bet, let's go."

"Alright"

10 minutes later...

"That was fun," Aiyana said

"Yeah I know, you keep trying to scream so I had to put my hand over your mouth."

"Stop," she said blushing

"Ya Ya, you are so beautiful and Narco was wrong for doing you like he did. Your other bsf is wrong too."

"Ri Ri, I haven't heard that nickname since you left. And his not is Marcelo and I know they were both wrong. But listen, I'm moving soon."

"Where to?"

"New York"

Aiyana has reconnected with her childhood friend and she sees her parents sometimes, but this is her Life as it is. Should she move to New York or should she stay?

Thoughts?
Vote
Comment
And leave some topics I should put into my book.
Thank you!!!!