Chapter 251

"H-A-R-R-I," Harri spelled aloud for Arsenio, even though he already knew how to spell her name. 

"Harri!" Arsenio said and he wrote her name on a sheet of paper. 

Harri watched him write the 'I' at the end of her name and then proceed to write the letter F.

"Y...." Harri started to ask. "¿Estás escribiendo mi apellido?" Are you writing my last name?

"Sí," Arsenio replied and kept writing.

"Seriously," Harri said and looked over at Adriana. "This kid is too smart!"

"Lo sé," Adriana replied.  I know.

Harri watched with fascination as Arsenio continued to write. He then began to write numbers.

"You've memorized my phone number?" Harri asked.

Arsenio nodded and smiled and then started to spell out Alfred's full name and then wrote her phone number.

"I go to school," Arsenio said to Harri, who still wasn't used to seeing such a small child speak so clearly and in full sentences.

"What?" Harri asked.

"He wants to go to school," Adriana said. "And I've told him that he will, in a few years."

"Oh, for sure," Harri said. "Though, I'm sure once you start school you'll be stalked by paparazzi nonstop."

"Papá?" Arsenio asked. "Daddy?"

"Oh, no not your papá," Harri explained. "Paparazzi are people that follow you around to take your picture."

"I like picture!" Arsenio said with a smile. 

"Yes," Harri said. "You are very cute and photogenic."

"Photo...genie?" Arsenio asked.

"Not a genie," Harri said. "Photogenic. It means you look super cute in photos."

"Ohh..." Arsenio said.

"Well, you are just learning all kinds of new words today, aren't you?' Adriana asked.

"Photo-genie!" Arsenio said. "Papá...zee?"

"Paparazzi," Harri said again and wrote the word down on the paper for Arsenio. He was fascinated by the spelling and wrote the word on his own a few times.

"Photo genie?" Arsenio asked Harri and she spelled the word on the paper for him. He looked at is and pronounced it again. "Photo...geen..ic."

"Well done," Harri said. "I can't believe you read so well."

"Alfred teaches him every day," Adriana explained. "Names...and phone number apparently."

Arsenio went on to write Bruce's full name and his cell phone number.

"Daddy!" Arsenio said and smiled up at Harri.

"You know how to write my name, your mommy's and daddy's and Alfred's," Harri said. 

"Yeah!" Arsenio said and kept writing. "And Jack!"

"Jack?" Harri asked as Arsenio began to write. Harri looked at Adriana. "Is he talking about Jack Hayden?"

"Yeah!" Arsenio said. "Jack!"

Harri looked at Adriana for explanation. 

"Well, Jack is good friends with Bruce now," Adriana said as Arsenio continued to write. "So..yeah, Arsenio knows who he is."

"You did not tell me this!" Harri exclaimed, and Arsenio looked at her confused. "I mean I had no idea your daddy was now good friends with such a...nice man."