Chapter 1

Nightmare had gotten trapped in the lagoon a long time ago when he was younger. He had been here for years living off of the smaller fish in the lagoon he was staring at the stars when it happened he was seen he drove his head back under the water the legged wouldn't leave apparently they thought he was a normal monster at fist until he saw the eel tail attached to his body instead of legs. After a lot of time of being taught how to talk which was quite awkward sometimes. He learned that the other's name was dream he told him his name was nightmare they got closer everyday Dream would visit. Nightmare had even taken to letting him pet him as they talked eventually. One day dream had helped him back to the ocean as nightmare looked at dream on the doc he promised Dream to come visit once a week before diving into the ocean. He traveled a lot till he found a bunch of baby mers there were five in total  All of them were shark mers but it could be worse. It took a lot of patience to deal with them, but he loved them all the same. After introducing horror, killer, cross, error, and Dust, him and the boys would go frequently to visit dream. Dream would watch as his pups grew until eventually, all 5 of them were adults. The more they met up, the more they would miss each other when Nightmare and the others would have to eventually leave and return back to their cave after a lot of time of this happening, nightmare finally decided to ask the question. "Dream would you do me the honor of becoming my mate. Allow me to turn you into a mer and live with me and the kids for the rest of our lives?" Nightmare said his webbed hand reaching out to Dream. Dream had his hands covering his mouth with tears in his eyes. "Oh Nightmare yes off course I'll spend the rest of my life with you." The transformation lasted an hour and when Dream emerged he was a goldfish mer with beautiful golden scales. He then went to live with Nightmare And the other. Years went by of them living peacefully and free until one day. The AU was finally noticed.  In the council room. "So ink there's an AU with the bad sans crew. What do you want us to do about it?" Classics said. Ink thought for a minute, then said. Well, I guess we have no choice but to go in and see what they're like."There was an air of tension in the room. I say that we should prepare this is a version of my brother and his crew you never know what they could be like." Dream said "Dream is right we should prepare. We will go in four days in that time we should gather supplies and plan for any situation that may pop up." Classic sans said. While all this was happening the mers in question were completely unaware of what was going on and that was probably for the best as they were all happily sleeping together in their cave unaware of what was happening just a few Au's away.